User Avatar Image

sam and max surfin the highway.

posted by Masta23 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.8K users
What is this? is it just a colleciont of sam and max comics in a book and whens it due out?
149 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The book will be out in negative twelve years. The reprint will hopefully come before 2008.
  • Look here for details. It'll contain virtually all the canonical comics and a bunch of other stuff. It's scheduled for release "soon", and before the end of the year at least.
  • Is it a hardcover, by the way? The picture makes it look like one (sexy new cover, and classy to boot) but I don't see any mention of it in the description, along with how many pages it is.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    It's a paperback that's styled to look like a ratty old hardcover book. The cover also folds around to built in bookmarks like a hardcover, which is what gives it that appearance.

That said, we're also considering a hardcover 'collectors edition' as well, though nothing has been fully decided yet and no announcements have been made.
  • Jake;47884 said:
    That said, we're also considering a hardcover 'collectors edition' as well, though nothing has been fully decided yet and no announcements have been made.
    And considerations are depending on people willing to buy it? You must be kidding...
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Laserschwert;47885 said:
    And considerations are depending on people willing to buy it? You must be kidding...
    Why would I be kidding about some words you just put in my mouth? There are more things to consider than "would people buy it?" (Because the answer to that is obviously "yes." :) )
  • Would that collector's edition - should it come into existence - feature one or more autographs from relevant famous people (like Steve Purcell)?
  • Jake;47884 said:
    It's a paperback that's styled to look like a ratty old hardcover book. The cover also folds around to built in bookmarks like a hardcover, which is what gives it that appearance.

Arrrgh you're going to suck all of my money out of me.
  • User Avatar Image
    Yit
    Paperbacks are cheap. I would totally buy a hardcover.
Add Comment