User Avatar Image

25th Anniversary?

posted by RAnthonyMahan on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users
"Monkeys Violating the Heavenly Temple" was released in 1987. Next year the Freelance Police will be turning 25.

Some kind of celebration is order. Sadly, I think we already know Telltale's schedule for the next two years, and Steve is still pretty busy over at Pixar.

Something needs to be done.
79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Irishmile;477842 said:
    I would be oh so happy if lucasarts released a HD version of hit the road.
    I'm pretty sure TTG will give away some Sam and max episodes to celebrate.
    But I would be beyond happy if the season one case file was back in the store.. Add to that a season three case file and I would literally shed tears of joy.

I pictured the season 3 case-file to be The devil's toybox including all the toys of power (even the nutri specs!!!) and each of the toys would be able to have some sort of bells and whistle to them. It was great, but then I woke up... Or was it, i stopped looking into the future vision. Hmm...
  • Basically everything that's been said I want.
  • WAIT... you guys are forgetting something really important... another 25th anniversary...

like the day of my birth, maybe?

In all seriousness, why don't we send Steve Purcell some "birthday cards" to Sam and Max? If Telltale or The Almighty Purcell doesn't do anything cool, heck, I'LL run a contest of some sort. With prizes, of course.
  • User Avatar Image
    Fly
    Let's all get together and have a huge game of Fizzball on the roof of some building that's suitably tall and dangerous. I vote St Paul's Cathedral.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    divisionten;479181 said:
    In all seriousness, why don't we send Steve Purcell some "birthday cards" to Sam and Max? If Telltale or The Almighty Purcell doesn't do anything cool, heck, I'LL run a contest of some sort. With prizes, of course.
    This is a pretty neat idea.
    Fly;479191 said:
    Let's all get together and have a huge game of Fizzball on the roof of some building that's suitably tall and dangerous. I vote St Paul's Cathedral.
    St Paul's Cathedral??

Live a little, let's do it on the Gherkin!

• Irishmile;477842 said:
    Add to that a season three case file and I would literally shed tears of joy.
    if telltale didn't upload the season concept art pics i would say there was no hope for this
  • puzzlebox;479255 said:
    this is a pretty neat idea.

St paul's cathedral??

live a little, let's do it on the gherkin!

yes. The gherkin.
  • puzzlebox;479255 said:
    This is a pretty neat idea.

St Paul's Cathedral??

Live a little, let's do it on the Gherkin!

how about toronto tower?

or maybe sega world that closed in 8 years?
  • i say the HD edition is a good choose, and the season three files. but maybe a limited re-launch of the comics?
  • Nah man. Fizzball's best played on the Spire in Dublin:
Add Comment