User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 45.9K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Joop;480953 said:
    It's like Trey and Matt were making fun of me meeting Puzzlebox for the first time. :p
    Joop and Puzzlebox sitting in a tree:
    P.U.K.I.N.G
    First comes a pea, then comes a carrot,
    then Joop comes across all embarrassed.

Ahhhh, what a romantic ditty.

By the way, whilst searching for the South Park video, I came across this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOHsTEjAP4

I wouldn't recommend watching it whilst eating your dinner though!
  • Pfft, I was crushing on Puzzlebox before it was cool.
  • GuruGuru214;480962 said:
    Pfft, I was crushing on Puzzlebox before it was cool.
    Come now, there's no need to be a...

[CENTER]image
    green-eyed monster[/CENTER]

...there's plenty of room for us all to act like hormonal teenagers on this forum.
  • Pfft, what have I got to be jealous of? Joop's dashing good looks?

Oh, wait, I do have Joop's dashing good looks to be jealous of...
  • GuruGuru214;480967 said:
    Pfft, what have I got to be jealous of? Joop's dashing good looks?

Oh, wait, I do have Joop's dashing good looks to be jealous of...
    ...not to mention his ability to do a fantastic impression of the 'pea soup' scene from The Exorcist.
  • Come on you two, stop getting all worked up about me.
    Let's think about Puzzlebox instead. :p
  • God almighty guys, as soon as you write her into your will she'll move on. She'll take your daddy's plantation away from you like *that*

Don't say I didn't warn you all
  • JedExodus;480998 said:
    God almighty guys, as soon as you write her into your will she'll move on. She'll take your daddy's plantation away from you like *that*

Don't say I didn't warn you all

Speaking of am in your will yet? Because I want everyt---just a small reminder of our budding friendship.
  • Icedhope;480999 said:
    Speaking of am in your will yet? Because I want everyt---just a small reminder of our budding friendship.
    I will leave you my collection of jackets, you will surely be the toast of the town dressed in such dapper apparel.

To Everyone else I bequeath a copy of City of God, i'll make you all watch it even if I have to die first!!
  • There, there, guys, no need to come out as creepy, or puzzlebox will run away like Lena did. You can be hormonal in silence and polite around here. She's not a piece of meat, just a very attractive woman. Don't let it distract you from how awesome she is in all the other aspects too.
Add Comment