User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.5K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Avistew;481063 said:
    There, there, guys, no need to come out as creepy, or puzzlebox will run away like Lena did. You can be hormonal in silence and polite around here. She's not a piece of meat, just a very attractive woman. Don't let it distract you from how awesome she is in all the other aspects too.
    Ha, is anyone completely serious on this forum? I've never met Puzzlebox and as such have no particular feelings towards her, although that is not to doubt her likeablility in real life. It's all fun and games my friend, fun and games.
  • Rather Dashing;481074 said:
    People are telling me my hair makes me look like Astro Boy or Tintin. This is mean of them.
    Nah, you look more like Kuifje to me.
  • Secret Fawful;481315 said:
    Sora! You cut your hair!
    Nah, I think I Sora just have has a serious lack of a comb.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Davies;481342 said:
    It's all fun and games my friend, fun and games.
    Crushed and weeping into my Cheerios here, Davies. :p
  • I haven't met Puzzlebox ever, but I can say that I am no joker and that everything I say on messageboards is absolutely true!
  • For the record, I find both Puzzlebox and Joop to be attractive people, but Puzzlebox is the only one I would be attracted to. Nothing against Joop, but I totally squicked myself out with that "Hey handsome" comment. And I didn't even get a rise out of you people, so it wasn't even worth it!

• GuruGuru214;481140 said:
    Hey, handsome. ;)
    Oh, I feel like such a piece of meat now, but in the meantime i'm still flattered... :rolleyes:
  • Okay, worth it now. :D

So I'd totally post a picture of me in a silly hat to defeat the Awkward Zone, but 1. I can't seem to take one where I'm not making a stupid face, and 2. I feel certain parties are likely to save such a photo to use against me at a later date (or immediately). So here's the next best thing!

• puzzlebox;481116 said:
    I'd hug you if I wasn't all worried about puke now. :p
    ROTFL!! XDDDDDD
    GuruGuru214;481542 said:

I love Questionable Content! :D
    (Pintsize FTW!)
  • GuruGuru214;481542 said:
    Nothing against Joop, but I totally squicked myself out with that "Hey handsome" comment. And I didn't even get a rise out of you people, so it wasn't even worth it!]
    Everybody likes a wee gay joke every now and again stud
Add Comment