103 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Beaten by a technicality. I guess that means we'll see Sam put his hand in his jacket pocket in this episode. :D
  • I would like to listen to an audio commentary by David Nowlin and William Kasten. I would also like to actually SEE them while recording the lines. We saw a bit of David in an old BASound featurette, but William is still undercover. ;)
  • Oh, I'd like to see some of the faces of the VAs as well! I can't help but wonder what the voice of Bosco looks like. And if Vegas comes back to do a voice, I'd REALLY like to see what he looks like.

Actually, to be honest, I just want to see a thread started here questioning if the VAtress who does Sybil is as hot as she sounds.:D
  • Zeek;48173 said:
    Oh, I'd like to see some of the faces of the VAs as well! I can't help but wonder what the voice of Bosco looks like. And if Vegas comes back to do a voice, I'd REALLY like to see what he looks like.

Actually, to be honest, I just want to see a thread started here questioning if the VAtress who does Sybil is as hot as she sounds.:D

Didn't Jake post a link to her on IMDb? I think that had a picture of her on it.
    I'll do a search.

Found it!
  • User Avatar Image
    Mel
    Diduz;48166 said:
    I would like to listen to an audio commentary by David Nowlin and William Kasten. I would also like to actually SEE them while recording the lines. We saw a bit of David in an old BASound featurette, but William is still undercover. ;)
    There is a blog post that has a video of Jared Emerson Johnson doing some of the sound work and they show David Nowlin doing some of his lines. I think it was from late spring/summer.
  • I think that's the BASD featurette Diduz was referring to :)

It was in the Interim Theatre, btw.
  • tabacco;48178 said:
    That's Stinky. Sybil is Amy Provenzano: http://imdb.com/name/nm1754297/

I swear it said Stinky... I even read it and thought "Stinky sounds hot?!".
    I need sleep. :D
  • Guybrush Threepwood;48182 said:
    I swear it said Stinky... I even read it and thought "Stinky sounds hot?!".
    I need sleep. :D
    If it's any consolation, I did too D:
  • tabacco;48181 said:
    I think that's the BASD featurette Diduz was referring to :)

It was in the Interim Theatre, btw.
    Exactly, but Kasten wasn't in it and I'm terribly curious to see his face. :cool:
Add Comment