User Avatar Image

The Legendary Jurassic Park Fanart Thread

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 27.6K users
Back to the Future has one so Jurassic Park should have one too. I don't have any new artwork relating to Jurassic park but here's one that I drew several months ago. I'll keep searching my folders and computer for more Jurassic Park artwork and start drawing up some new ones. I hope you enjoy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And another

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
200 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • BLACK_HAWK94;483775 said:
    Really? Sounds cool. What is it?
    It's a Velociraptor from the first movie. He never got around to finishing it, but what he did accomplish came out very well. I'll see if I can find it and upload a pic soon
  • Tyrannosaur87;483780 said:
    It's a Velociraptor from the first movie. He never got around to finishing it, but what he did accomplish came out very well. I'll see if I can find it and upload a pic soon
    Sound's cool, looking foward to seeing it.
  • BLACK_HAWK94;483782 said:
    Sound's cool, looking foward to seeing it.
    I'll probably upload it tomorrow morning after I find a way to kill the spider that's currently in a web conveniently located right in front of the damned thing. Damn my Arachnaphobia....
  • Tyrannosaur87;483785 said:
    I'll probably upload it tomorrow morning after I find a way to kill the spider that's currently in a web conveniently located right in front of the damned thing. Damn my Arachnaphobia....
    Lol my dad and girlfriend have that, I'v let the things crawl on me before, remember, your bigger then him, and they have trouble with a glass room with a paper floor :)
  • BLACK_HAWK94;483787 said:
    Lol my dad and girlfriend have that, I'v let the things crawl on me before, remember, your bigger then him, and they have trouble with a glass room with a paper floor :)
    Doesn't help much when I'm not willing to go within 50 feet of the damned thing. They just creep me the heck out. Once I find some bug spray, it's so on.
  • BLACK_HAWK94;483496 said:
    Did this 1 day when i was bored.

Looks horrible. Worst drawing ever.
  • Cozur;483840 said:
    Looks horrible. Worst drawing ever.
    Do you have something against me?
  • Yeah man, if I think the stuff you say is bogus, and if I call you out on being unable to draw, it must be because I hate you.
  • Cozur;483913 said:
    Yeah man, if I think the stuff you say is bogus, and if I call you out on being unable to draw, it must be because I hate you.
    Well I'm not saying you hate me, hell you dont even know me. Just seem's like you have nothing good to say.
  • BLACK_HAWK94;483496 said:
    Did this 1 day when i was bored.
    Considering this was done with MS Paint it's very good. I know how hard it is to draw with microsoft paint. I made an animated movie with MS Paint once. Damn... never doing that again.
Add Comment