User Avatar Image

The Legendary Jurassic Park Fanart Thread

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 28.2K users
Back to the Future has one so Jurassic Park should have one too. I don't have any new artwork relating to Jurassic park but here's one that I drew several months ago. I'll keep searching my folders and computer for more Jurassic Park artwork and start drawing up some new ones. I hope you enjoy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And another

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
200 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • waroftheworlds01;483976 said:
    Considering this was done with MS Paint it's very good. I know how hard it is to draw with microsoft paint. I made an animated movie with MS Paint once. Damn... never doing that again.
    That sounds hard and tedious. All the power for doing it once.
    And thanks for the compliment.
  • BLACK_HAWK94;483872 said:
    Do you have something against me?
    Don't worry bout this guy, i've read his comments, they are all negative so he obviously doesn't enjoy the person he ended up being and that is why he is roaming the internet to try to mess up other people's lives who enjoy them.

The art was good, especially for MS paint! Great work!

Oh, and Cozur, try to work on your attitude around people, you do hope to someday have friends... right?
  • RexMaster;484083 said:
    Don't worry bout this guy, i've read his comments, they are all negative so he obviously doesn't enjoy the person he ended up being and that is why he is roaming the internet to try to mess up other people's lives who enjoy them.

The art was good, especially for MS paint! Great work!

Oh, and Cozur, try to work on your attitude around people, you do hope to someday have friends... right?
    Some people are just negative, I dont hold grudges, thanks for the compliment also!
  • BLACK_HAWK94;484119 said:
    Some people are just negative, I dont hold grudges, thanks for the compliment also!
    You encountered your first troll. Funny, I really didn't think that one would pop up here on the Telltale forums. People here are generally very nice to each other
  • Tyrannosaur87;484208 said:
    You encountered your first troll. Funny, I really didn't think that one would pop up here on the Telltale forums. People here are generally very nice to each other
    Yeah, Youtube not so much.
  • BLACK_HAWK94;484367 said:
    Yeah, Youtube not so much.
    Youtube's the absolute worst. Way too many ignorant people on there. At least here we tend to show more respect and positive support to each other.
  • Tyrannosaur87;484743 said:
    Youtube's the absolute worst. Way too many ignorant people on there. At least here we tend to show more respect and positive support to each other.
    Exactly I like it here.
  • BLACK_HAWK94;483496 said:
    Did this 1 day when i was bored.
    Very nice. I love the colors you used.
  • Martin McFly;485242 said:
    Thanks, I kept it to the Lost world Tiger look.
  • Martin McFly;485242 said:
    You mean black and orange?
Add Comment