User Avatar Image

PC Collector's Disc / DVD suggestions & questions

posted by prizna on - last edited - Viewed by 4K users
I know its a bit early for this but I thought it would be a good idea to say what sort of bonus content we would like to see on the DVD.

I for one would like to see some of the voice acting sessions.
115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think they just got a boxset thing of Tales of Monkey Island into storeS (saw one at an EB Games), so I'd say given enough time, yeah, it'll be in-stores.

You can also buy a DVD of the games when all 5 are released on the Telltale store, or if you already own it, you can get it without paying for anything but the postage.
  • Well then it is confirmed by teltale?
    Let me know when it is published even if I trussed the game stop?
    or maybe on the network?
  • They've already confirmed a DVD collection (just like with every previous episodic series they've done). If you pre-ordered the game you get the DVD for free (though you still have to pay shipping and handling).
  • RAnthonyMahan;484388 said:
    They've already confirmed a DVD collection (just like with every previous episodic series they've done). If you pre-ordered the game you get the DVD for free (though you still have to pay shipping and handling).

but you should only buy from the Telltale site or you can even buy games in stores?
    And then the game will be played in full instead of chapters?
    That is, we will install and play from the beginning to the end without playing chapters?
  • Even in retail copies, the Telltale games have always been divided into chapter. I can't say if this will carry over to Back to the Future, but there is a precedent for the chapters to stay separate.
  • Do we get a disc at the end of the season? thanks
  • Yes, you will. You have to pay for the shipping, of course, but the disc itself is free and will be released after all five episodes.
  • Martin McFly;487480 said:
    Yes, you will. You have to pay for the shipping, of course, but the disc itself is free and will be released after all five episodes.
    It's a fact. Look it up.
  • Shadowknight1;487496 said:
    It's a fact. Look it up.
    Geez Doc, We have been together for a minute and already you are starting to sound like Edna!
  • Hi, I tried this out on ps3 but I like having Physical backups because I have a history of computers crashing and losing data forever. When you order the pc version does it come with a disc and does it have all episodes or is it all just downloads?
Add Comment