User Avatar Image

Funniest moment in Telltale games

posted by Homestarlover on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Ladies and gentlemen, you've played them for years and you've enjoyed them as well, so now i want to hear from YOU:

What was the funniest moment you've seen in any Telltale game you've played?

Post A.S.A.P!!!!
60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Homestarlover;381473 said:
    Really? No one else. Not ever ANYTHING on Sam and Max Season 3?
    Season 3 hadn't been released when those posts were made.
  • Featherly: Oh for pity's sake! This will never work if you're not even going to try to disguise the cow! Amateurs.

Featherly: Who's your guest. boys?
    Sam: It's a cow wearing a lampshade.
    Max: We've disguised it so you would think it's something else.
    Featherly: Oh for... cut! How am I expected to create art if you're not going to perpetuate the farce?

Featherly:I'm sorry, what did you say?
    Sam: She said "moo".
    Max: Cows do that.
    Featherly: Oh for... cut! How am I expected to create art if you're not going to perpetuate the farce?

I love that whole part of Ep2! Featherly rules. I have it saved so I can play it when I feel like it. In fact I think I'll do that right now.
  • Alcoremortis;381585 said:
    And a close second from TOMI:

Guybrush: "If only I'd gone to University I would be able to mix these chemicals together into a powerful acid to eat through my bonds. But, I'm a pirate, so I'll just say: Arrrrrgh!"
    I hate to bring this back, but the pun on the rack of chemicals is back in Chapter 4 with: "I could try to mix up those chemicals, but I'd probably just end up exploding... and not in the funny way."
  • beyond the alley of the dolls: unholy this
  • -Max's joke and Superball's song in Abe Lincoln Must Die!
    -Everything Murray said in TOMI episode 3
    -All the "penal zone" jokes
    And, the greatest of all...
    -BANANG!
  • THE DEFENDANT WILL STOP PRETENDING HE KNOW HOW TO SPEAK LATIN! And all of those jokes
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff
    I was doing testing on Sam & Max Season 1 and 2 while they were being developed for XBLA, and this joke made me crack up pretty much every time I heard it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7gF7EtAAmg#t=07m24s
  • Shauntron;484186 said:
    I was doing testing on Sam & Max Season 1 and 2 while they were being developed for XBLA, and this joke made me crack up pretty much every time I heard it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7gF7EtAAmg#t=07m24s
    As far as fart jokes go, that one was top of the line.
  • Bluster Blaster's future in Beyond the Alley of the Dolls.
    Any given scene with Winslow in TOMI.
    Biff doing the "chicken dance" in Citizen Brown or when anyone in any Telltale game does that dance for that matter.
  • "Unholy this!"
    "What's that, little buddy?"
    "I don't know. I heard it in a video game."
Add Comment