User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 45.8K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Because you're obviously specifically referring to me, thank you.
    JedExodus;485446 said:
    They all heard you were here
    Yes, having the actual Martin McFly is a big draw.
  • It's a downloaded modification on chick computers. Instead of reading TellTale Games their computers spell out the words

OhMyGoshGossip Games.....
  • JedExodus;485446 said:
    Thank you for that completely random and extremely flattering comment. Consider my ego inflated.
    DrRocketGenius;485447 said:
    Yes, having the actual Martin McFly is a big draw.
    Makes sense. It's not everyday you can converse with a kid who owns and abuses a time-travelling DeLorean.
  • Martin McFly;485444 said:
    Why does this forum attract so many good-looking people?

It's a question that needs to be answered.

Well, I did my best bringing down the average. :D

It's not just this forum. Many forums I've been too over the years have had a fair share of hot chicks. My indisputable ironclad scientific conclusion is that hotties LOVE message boards.
  • *sighs*, it's true. Lots of hot chicks use message boards.
  • There is also a strong possibility that hot people are more likely to be willing to post their pictures online.

I try to grace my presence onto boards like this just to help dispel the myth that hot people don't use forums. :p
  • JedExodus;485446 said:
    Guilty as charged.

I only posted those pictures to draw the attention of Marty McFly.

I mean it's not everyday you get to be called good looking by a time traveler... I mean he's probably met plenty of 80's chicks so I appreciate the sentiment.

Also thanks for thinking I'm attractive, you guys are the first to tell me so aside from my mom. Except she was more platonic about it.
  • Lovenu;485530 said:
    Except she was more platonic about it.
    Well there goes that fantasy. :(
Add Comment