User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island Season 2 Speculation and Suggestion Thread

posted by Important-Looking Pirate on - last edited by Jennifer - Viewed by 34.9K users
When's that scheduled for then? :D
564 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • MrFerder;485013 said:
    You're contradicting yourself here.
    I think not. There's a huge difference between "continuing a saga", which means based on an existing environment/characters etc you create something new, something which promotes the story and involves "creativity" and reproduction which is just same ideas or concepts, industrialised and used for easy money. Continue is different from reproduce or copy.
  • I dont know if this means anything, but Craig Derrick posted this on the 7th of April on the Monkey Island Adventures Facebook page:
    "So...how's it going? =) Thanks to everyone here for keeping the love for Monkey Island going! Great things come to those that wait. "
    Could it be that there's more Monkey Island goodness coming our way soon?
  • OzzieMonkey;486015 said:
    I dont know if this means anything, but Craig Derrick posted this on the 7th of April on the Monkey Island Adventures Facebook page:
    "So...how's it going? =) Thanks to everyone here for keeping the love for Monkey Island going! Great things come to those that wait. "
    {:()
    I dont know if this means anything, but Craig Derrick posted this on the 7th of April on the Monkey Island Adventures Facebook page:

Why is it he only get cryptic hints!
  • Hey, at least is something...
    Ohhh, I hope this means something.
  • 'Curse of Monkey Island: Special Edition' I would imagine. But here's to hoping it's something new.

Edit: Scrap that, it's probably something to do with this.
  • Hayden;486108 said:
    'Curse of Monkey Island: Special Edition' I would imagine. But here's to hoping it's something new.

Edit: Scrap that, it's probably something to do with this.
    What if LucasArts is bringing Curse SE/A new game to GOG?
    Great things come to those that wait. "

why do they feel the need to point this out. We waited 9 fucking years for MI 5!! We know patience is a virtue by now :p
  • coolsome;486121 said:
    why do they feel the need to point this out. We waited 9 fucking years for MI 5!! We know patience is a virtue by now :p
    Haha! So true! :D
Add Comment