876 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In the meantime you should all read this awesome comic, if not already:
    http://www.thinkwithportals.com/comic/#1
  • Ignatius;486721 said:
    In the meantime you should all read this awesome comic, if not already:
    Yes! Its a great comic with wonderful artwork, love it.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    i hope this is a good reason for the potatoes counting down
  • seibert999;486738 said:
    i hope this is a good reason for the potatoes counting down
    I'm just guessing but I think it has something to do with this.
    GLADOS said:
    10:50 - Engaging starch-based power cells
  • Ignatius;486721 said:
    In the meantime you should all read this awesome comic, if not already:
    Read it. Some nice GLAdoS one-liners were in it. The way the story is told reminds me of LOST. Noticed how Lab Rat looks like Daniel Faraday?
  • After reading that comic, I AM PUMPED.

But I have to go to school first tomorrow. Bleh.
  • I love the Lab Rat comic. It fits so well with the rest of the series, and the art is fantastic.
    Jon NA;486754 said:
    Read it. Some nice GLAdoS one-liners were in it. The way the story is told reminds me of LOST. Noticed how Lab Rat looks like Daniel Faraday?
    I didn't notice the similarities until I read this. If only Lost had a companion cube...
  • I'm actually gonna wake up super early to play this cos it'll prolly be unlocked in the middle of the night over here
  • JedExodus;486827 said:
    I'm actually gonna wake up super early to play this cos it'll prolly be unlocked in the middle of the night over here
    It will unlock in the middle of the night, but Id rather wait for my classes to let out... AT 5 FREAKING PM!!!
  • mathman77;486801 said:
    I didn't notice the similarities until I read this. If only Lost had a companion cube...
    Speaking of the companion cube ... since when does the companion cube talk? The companion cube was in Portal to show how GLADOS thinks a friend defines as a mute object/slave in which used as a shield facing troubles ... I don't know about you all but I feel the comic wasn't portal-esque at all ... it lacked the spirit and felt like a cheap "epic" "philosophical" story about a kind gauedian who raises the chosen one (who never gives up ... OF COURSE SHE DOESNT GIVE UP! She's a game charachter who is immortal for having the gift of saving and loading her progress!).
    Also, why can't Lab Rat just cancell the whole ecperiments of GLADOS? I mean he was able to actually modify the list of test subjects ... couln't he do more than that? The writers of the comic don't say so...
    I hope the games story isn't cheap. Will Portal 2 become the second game sequel better than original like Monkey Island 2 was?
    I do wonder what do those pills Lab Rat took do though ... and I'm curious to know what's wrong with Lab Rat's left eye?
Add Comment