User Avatar Image

Poster for the new Indiana Jones movie!!

posted by Tester Scott on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
The new poster for the Indiana Jones movie titled Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is out. It is done by Drew Struzan who was responsible for the original movie posters.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Linque;48698 said:
    I really do hope the best for this flick, though I'm not sure if Indy's time of glory has passed. Will people still be interested?
    I have a feeling that no matter how good it is, it will be lambasted. It could be something as trivial as Indy's fedora being tilted too far to the left, as long as the die-hards have something to nitpick at, hoo boy will they pick those nits.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    I love lambasting.
  • When you're pushed, lambasting is as easy as breathing.

Talking about sequels, just two months until Mr. Rambo is back. I was so astounded by the quality of Rocky Balboa that I'm really looking forward to it.
  • Linque;48724 said:

Talking about sequels, just two months until Mr. Rambo is back.
    I'm sorry, but when I saw the poster for the Rambo movie surrounded by drooling fans, I had to scream RAMBO SUCKS RAMBO SUCKS RAMBO SUCKS!!! I can't stand the Rambo movies :mad:

Indiana Jones is great though :D

Only problem I have is, isn't Harrison Ford a little bit old to be playing him now?
    Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see how it turns out..
  • Croutons;49071 said:
    Only problem I have is, isn't Harrison Ford a little bit old to be playing him now?
    That's a very common (and mind you, one of the stupidest) points of criticism towards the new movie. Why would he be too old? It's not like he's still playing a 35 year old Indy :rolleyes:
  • I don't think "isn't he a little old?" is a criticism, per se. More of a concern. He might break something, you know? :p
  • Laserschwert;49072 said:
    That's a very common (and mind you, one of the stupidest) points of criticism towards the new movie. Why would he be too old? It's not like he's still playing a 35 year old Indy :rolleyes:
    I know that; but I mean more in terms for the actor. I would be pissed if a cool stunt came up, and he turned into CG because the actor wasn't willing to do the scene. And I'm not saying that his age means the movie is going to be bad, in fact, I'm if anything, very glad that Harrison is still playing Indy, since he's really the only person who could play the character.
  • They have stunt doubles you know :)
  • User Avatar Image
    Mel
    tabacco;49078 said:
    They have stunt doubles you know :)
    That's so 20th century. ;) :D
  • Supposedly the new Indy is all practical effects though.
Add Comment