User Avatar Image

Alice: Madness Returns to include Alice 1

posted by dumpling321 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
I remember that back when I posted my thread about Madness Returns alot of people said they regretted the fact that they never had a chance to play the original, well good news everyone! every new copy of Alice: Madness Returns will include a 1 time use code to download the original game... http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/20/alice-madness-returns-online-pass-grants-you-alice-1-10-ot/

Now I definatly cannot wait for the game ^_^ I've played the original a few times, but I'm sure it'll be a completly different experiance to play the original on consoles =D
73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm glad someone finally started another thread for Madness Returns. I was starting to think that I was the only one in the forums that was excited for its release.
  • Have you two seen the beautiful insanity trailer? I'm very excited following that.
  • June 14th....it can't come fast enough.
  • doodinthemood;488117 said:
    Have you two seen the beautiful insanity trailer? I'm very excited following that.
    have you seen the gameplay footage? it's in 2 parts on youtube
  • I'm just not sure McGee's genius can strike twice. His outings after Alice just haven't been good. Though, Alice itself is amazing.

Just remembered Chris Vrenna scored the first game. Man that guy has done some good stuff.
  • I'm bumping the thread just in case anyone's interested in seeing the first ten minutes of Alice: Madness Returns.

Enjoy.
  • Darn. I don't think this will run on my computer. Oh well. I suppose I will just have to go find a copy of the first one to play. XD
  • canyourunit.com will tell you.
  • Icedhope;504832 said:
    canyourunit.com
    Can My Unit what?

/obligatory
Add Comment