49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well the IOA section at the park is a pretty legit JP experience, the visistor's centor is pretty close replication of the movie. The ride is pretty cool, its just not as cool as this JP ride. But I'll admit, it could be a lot better.

I dream that one day there will be a real Jurassic Park theme park, albeit everything will be animitronic. It will just be a whole park dedicated to the franchise. We need to start recruiting fans that'll pay for a ticket first though :P
  • Tyrannosaur87;488825 said:
    Nice. Props for going that far for being canon. Maybe someday they'll give us the JP experience we deserve
    they probably wont till JP IV theyre attention is on the new Harry potter section
  • TP3D;488832 said:
    Well the IOA section at the park is a pretty legit JP experience, the visistor's centor is pretty close replication of the movie. The ride is pretty cool, its just not as cool as this JP ride. But I'll admit, it could be a lot better.

I dream that one day there will be a real Jurassic Park theme park, albeit everything will be animitronic. It will just be a whole park dedicated to the franchise. We need to start recruiting fans that'll pay for a ticket first though :P
    like john hammond said they will build in orlando;)
  • TP3D;488832 said:
    Well the IOA section at the park is a pretty legit JP experience, the visistor's centor is pretty close replication of the movie. The ride is pretty cool, its just not as cool as this JP ride. But I'll admit, it could be a lot better.

Pay for a ticket? I'd move next door to the park and go there every day for the rest of my life
  • Peacemaker613;488835 said:
    they probably wont till JP IV theyre attention is on the new Harry potter section
    True, but a guy can dream
  • Godammit Harry Potter.....
  • yea theyre new movie sucks Raptorballs
  • Just added a link with more concepts and storyboards!
  • friggin IOA and theyre harry potter fans
  • Damn it, Universal make this ride a reality!
Add Comment