14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Harald B;27671 said:
    For your information, Max seems to be describing a honeypot.
  • Mmm, a comment :) Thanks for the link, that's a pretty interesting read. I was hoping to post a vintage screenshot of CA's hollywood-style hacking here but as it turns out taking a screenshot off a full-screen dosbox in XP is notoriously difficult. Oh well, maybe later.
    Anyway, did you like this crossover series?
  • I just now got around to reading these. I love them even having not played that game! But as a fan of shows like Alias, it has it's appeal. Good work.
  • Thanks. I recommend you give that game a go (underdogs has it, amongst other places). I think it's still the complete cinematic spy experience. It really has it all: ops, codebreaking, wiretapping, car chases, double agents (on both sides), prison breaks, exchanges, globetrotting, vague clues, red herrings, and more. Sid Meier calls putting so much elements in "the Covert Action mistake", but I'd pay through the nose for a properly adapted DS remake.
    (Also: wow, 8-month bump. It took me a moment to realize why this thread title sounded so familiar... :))
  • I liked them, they were quite funny and ive never seen the show or the game.
    sounds pretty cool though.
  • I like how out of 10 posts in this thread, 7 of them are the OP's.
  • Now it's 8 out of 12, and congratulations, you've just become the first person I've ever put on an ignore list.
  • Filthy Assistant;48905 said:
    I like how out of 10 posts in this thread, 7 of them are the OP's.

At first I thought you meant 'old pensioner', then I realised it stood for original poster.

Anyway Harald, I really like your comics... and I'm afraid I didn't get the reference. :D
    I know what you mean. Well, whatcha gonna do... people don't seem to reply very often here.
    It's WAAYY better than creating a whole flood of new threads for each new comic. Give the man a little credit for his thinkery, I say.
Add Comment