User Avatar Image

Thank you Telltale!

posted by TomLoke on - last edited - Viewed by 5.9K users
This is my first time playing a telltale game, and I'm excited that it's going to be Back to the Future. Really hope to enjoy it today!

Don't really care if it's not released "on time" because hey, I have my own responsibilities so it's okay if I have to wait a few more hours or so. :)
119 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • wheremyhatisat;489341 said:
    I love these games! They're amazing.
    ditto.
  • wheremyhatisat;489341 said:
    I love these games! They're amazing.
    And I love your screenname. It's amazing. And I don't even know why.
  • Love is fake. I've been over that before with others. Love is FAKE.
  • doodo!;489601 said:
    Love is fake. I've been over that before with others. Love is FAKE.
    Okay, how about: extremely high level of the upmost degree of appreciation for the game.
  • Captain Mickey;489633 said:
    Okay, how about: extremely high level of the upmost degree of appreciation for the game.
    uh...how about 'you don't not like the game'?
  • doodo!;489601 said:
    I've never learned how to speak Japanese.. but I still believe it exists.
  • doodo!;489601 said:

This billboard proves true love exists!
  • Mercedez;473782 said:
    Likewise, and I am 41 and I play games like this. I saw the ad through a game on facebook, called BTTF Blitz I believe? That's how I got interested in this.
    Ha, Blitz through Time! Yes, that's how I started too. I admit with that game, that I didn't know it wasn't Michael J. Fox at first. I thought, "Ooh, they did a good job with editing the sound files from the movies," and then I downloaded the first episode and saw the credits. I said, "Wow, but he did a damn good job...even I was fooled for a minute!"

As for other BTTF games, it was a movie that had to develop a fanbase first. That's why it's taken so long for this wonderful game to be produced--the people working on it are dedicated fans who know how to get the tone just right.
  • Prime Evil;500793 said:
    Ha, Blitz through Time! Yes, that's how I started too. I admit with that game, that I didn't know it wasn't Michael J. Fox at first. I thought, "Ooh, they did a good job with editing the sound files from the movies," and then I downloaded the first episode and saw the credits. I said, "Wow, but he did a damn good job...even I was fooled for a minute!"

As for other BTTF games, it was a movie that had to develop a fanbase first. That's why it's taken so long for this wonderful game to be produced--the people working on it are dedicated fans who know how to get the tone just right.
    Indeed. We've come a long, long way since this:

Add Comment