User Avatar Image

Spring Sale?

posted by crfh on - last edited - Viewed by 774 users
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, so I apologize in advance. I wanted to buy the full ToMI season (well, the upgrade to full season) but apparently the 50% off is not activated yet? The prices are the same as always.
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Why don't digital bundles count as well? I wanted to get the bone download bundle for $7.50 but its still $15.00. If this isn't part of the sale I understand and will get them for $9.00 separately instead.
  • If I were to buy a season bundle during the sale, could I still get the collector's DVD by just paying the shipping costs? Because as others have pointed out, the series + DVD rings up as full price.
  • themindisacity;491171 said:
    If I were to buy a season bundle during the sale, could I still get the collector's DVD by just paying the shipping costs? Because as others have pointed out, the series + DVD rings up as full price.
    Yes. Buy the digital season and check out with it at the discount, then make a second one with the disc- you'll only pay shipping.
  • divisionten;491195 said:
    Yes. Buy the digital season and check out with it at the discount, then make a second one with the disc- you'll only pay shipping.
    That's correct!
  • I'm trying to order Back to the Future T-Shirt but 50% discount is not working...
  • _djs_;491735 said:
    I'm trying to order Back to the Future T-Shirt but 50% discount is not working...
    Games only, not merch.
  • divisionten;491754 said:
    Games only, not merch.
    It doesn't say that in the website...
  • _djs_;491757 said:
    It doesn't say that in the website...
    Huh, you're right. I am wrong. But there are some things that are not included in the sale.
  • Hopefully Alan Johnson will clarify us.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    The Interloper notification said the sale is "50% off the full seasons of our games (excluding Back to the Future)". So pretty sure merch is excluded.
This discussion has been closed.