User Avatar Image

If you had to choose what dinosaurs eats you which one woud it be?

posted by rdhiggins on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
:)

Like the topic states, if you had to choose on what type of dinosaur is going to make you its meal then which would you prefer?

Me it would be the T-Rex that ways its quick and less painful.
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My guess would be by a T-Rex, but it would have to be from it's buddy because I would be on the back of one of the T-Rex's trying to fight it.

Outnumbered at the end of the day.
  • A trex can just swallow me. I heard there is a gift shop in there. And a 1 way out. Its poopdeck.
  • I'm gonna go with Tyrannosaurus Rex. Quick and painful, but still quick. Dilo venom to the eyes doesn't seem like the most enjoyable thing, and you're alive when the Velociraptors start to rip you apart.
  • i would die by a sneak attack from a rex like the gallimimus
  • RexMaster;492726 said:
    you guys are f*cked up. I pick Brachiosaurus... :p
    bahahahaha same here just get crushed by it:D
  • littletexankid;492841 said:
    If you were eaten by brachiosaurus, you would be crushed to death by flat teeth instead of quickly and less painfully by sharp teeth :P
    Uh, no, i would pull a Fred Flinstone and slide down its neck... duh!
    SeanJP;493084 said:
    bahahahaha same here just get crushed by it:D
    See, someone with common sense, everyone knows thats the best way to go! :p
  • LOL what a question. You seriously think that the T-Rex would be less painful. It would be like getting stabbed to death. That's presuming he doesn't eat you whole. How would you know?
    I would just get trampled on..less pain that way.
  • You Got A beef with me because your a vegetarian!
  • Faceslasher;492858 said:
    A trex can just swallow me. I heard there is a gift shop in there. And a 1 way out. Its poopdeck.
    I heard it was a starbucks, did you know there is a starbucks at the centre of the universe too?

I would like to be asleep and have a sleepin triceratops roll over on top of me, it would be quick and painless.
  • Sallymerrett22;493115 said:
    I heard it was a starbucks, did you know there is a starbucks at the centre of the universe too?

I would like to be asleep and have a sleepin triceratops roll over on top of me, it would be quick and painless.
    Triceratops cant eat me... it only eats nuts and branches< DArn look at my crotch!
Add Comment