User Avatar Image

Pre-Order now available! Release date: April 27!

posted by Tjibbbe on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Hi everyone,

You can now pre-order the first episode of Hector: Badge of Carnage (titled: We Negotiate With Terrorists) for PC and Mac. An Ipad-version is coming later. It's 10 dollars (or 7 Euro's in my case). The release date is April 27, with episode 2 and 3 coming in the fall. That's right, we're getting a BttF-episode, a JP-episode and a Hector-episode all in one month.

Pre-Order bonuses:

* Free version of Puzzle Agent (I own 3 versions of this game by now, but for those of you that don't have it: it's awesome!)
* Access to Private Insiders Forum (I just pre-ordered, but the forum doesn't seem to be up just yet)
* 10% of purchase donated to Japan relief efforts

The minisite is updated as well. You can now watch the trailer and two short animated movies, watch some screenshots and get confirmation on the pre-order bonuses. The about-page and episode-pages are still under construction.

Minisite: http://www.telltalegames.com/hector
Store page: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/Hector101

The game looks hilarious, and I can't believe it's only a week away.
101 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Is the iPad version imminent too, or should we expect a short wait before that is released?
  • cant wait, cant wait, CANT WAAIIIIIIT!!!!

    f*ck timezones, i hate them!!!

    yes sun, you're right, i blame you and only you!!! damn you, sun!!!!

    guess i'm going to play it tomorrow evening.... damn you, job!!!
  • thanks for the info :-)
  • valentine;494725 said:
    thanks for the info :-)
    yes, it's not telltale you have to blame, it's the damn f*cking sun!! earth rotation, sun, the universe, AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

    (are you from germany/europe too, or why are you thanking for info??)
  • mouseykins;494694 said:
    Is the iPad version imminent too, or should we expect a short wait before that is released?
    The iPad version is coming very soon but not this week. We'll let you guys know when we have a date for that.
  • I wish we got the vouchers today as i really want the hector season with mine, it looks like it could be really good fun to play :(
  • nblackburn;494763 said:
    I wish we got the vouchers today as i really want the hector season with mine, it looks like it could be really good fun to play :(
    Not ideal deal to spend it to anything less than about 34,99 dollar season.
  • Clord;494772 said:
    Not ideal deal to spend it to anything less than about 34,99 dollar season.
    I think Alan said that if anyone got the first episode of Hector with their JP voucher then they would also get the second & third episodes when they become available, essentially going for a 3 episode bundle (which I think will be generally available nearer to the release of the remaining episodes).
  • corruptbiggins;494776 said:
    I think Alan said that if anyone got the first episode of Hector with their JP voucher then they would also get the second & third episodes when they become available, essentially going for a 3 episode bundle (which I think will be generally available nearer to the release of the remaining episodes).
    Makes sense.
  • corruptbiggins;494776 said:
    I think Alan said that if anyone got the first episode of Hector with their JP voucher then they would also get the second & third episodes when they become available, essentially going for a 3 episode bundle (which I think will be generally available nearer to the release of the remaining episodes).
    Correct and i think its greedy buying the most expensive thing in the store, just because they have prolonged the release date, besides i like the look of hector it seems funny. :)
Add Comment