User Avatar Image

Steam release?

posted by JedExodus on - last edited - Viewed by 707 users
I like having all my games in the one place rather than having to login to different sites to gather them etc etc.

So, what's the hap haps?
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's £8.75 full-price, £7.85 for discount. Who do i grumble to about the price conversion? :(

Might just buy from Telltale afterall, Steam's nice, but my money's come first. Because I am a tight-fisted whore
  • Armand1880;494922 said:
    I just bought it from Steam. It's 10% off until May 4th, nabbed it for $8.99 USD.
    8.99 Euros for us :(

In my currency it's like this:

9$ = 27 lei
    9e = 36.5 lei

Might seem like a small difference, but 10 lei buys me 1 shawarma or 4 beers at 500ml or 2 beers in a bar, etc.
  • Why is it Windows-only on Steam? Telltales other titles are all SteamPlay (PC/Mac).
  • The Mac version is coming soon. If you already own Hector on Steam it will be added to your game library.
  • Is any American who can help me buy this? I can sent you the money viapaypal.

My email is [email]bogdan.petrar@gmail.com[/email]

Yea I know it's hard to trust someone on the internet....

This is my Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PETz/

I run this website www.sc2ro.ro where I stream Starcraft 2 games and you also have my nave in my email address.

The thing is that for me it costs 9 euros and for USA it costs 9$ from what I'v been told.

Thanks
  • Alan Johnson;495076 said:
    The Mac version is coming soon. If you already own Hector on Steam it will be added to your game library.
    Well, if I knew this was happening, I would've bought the game off of Steam instead. Ehh. What happens, happens.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    BigPET;495086 said:
    Is any American who can help me buy this? I can sent you the money viapaypal.
    [...]
    The thing is that for me it costs 9 euros and for USA it costs 9$ from what I'v been told.
    You can buy the game directly from the Telltale store for $9.95 (Paypal / your bank will perform the currency conversion).
  • puzzlebox;495121 said:
    You can buy the game directly from the Telltale store for $9.95 (Paypal / your bank will perform the currency conversion).
    Do I get it as a Steam Key or as a separate downloader?
  • User Avatar Image
    Tea
    Is it too much to ask for an activation code if we bought it on Telltale? I snapped up the preorder last minute.

I can understand if it is, really.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    BigPET;495174 said:
    Do I get it as a Steam Key or as a separate downloader?
    It's a separate download, and the Telltale code can't be used to activate the game on Steam.
Add Comment