User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park Refunds Update

posted by Amy Lukima on - last edited - Viewed by 6K users
Just wanted to give everyone an update on the processing of Jurassic Park refunds. I'm handling each one of these individually so it's going to take a little bit of time to get to refund everyone and email you with your gift code. If you've already gotten a refund but haven't received an email just yet don't worry. I have to take my time with each order to make sure your refund completes and you're properly assigned a gift code. It takes a little longer this way but we want to get it right for everyone the first time around.
280 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Amy Lukima;495485 said:
    Just wanted to give everyone an update on the processing of Jurassic Park refunds. I'm handling each one of these individually so it's going to take a little bit of time to get to refund everyone and email you with your gift code. If you've already gotten a refund but haven't received an email just yet don't worry. I have to take my time with each order to make sure your refund completes and your properly assigned a gift code. It takes a little longer this way but we want to get it right for everyone the first time around.
    No worries Amy take your time :)
  • Were refunds going out on Tuesday? Because that's when I got an email from Paypal saying I'd gotten a refund from you.
  • Got mine too allready. ;)
  • Still waiting on the refund here, though I didn't pay through paypal.
  • Shuwatch;495693 said:
    Still waiting on the refund here, though I didn't pay through paypal.
    Same, I'm assuming people who payed with credit cards will be reimbursed back to their bank account/cards?
  • Thank you Amy for personally overseeing these transactions and to the Telltale Team for what they did!
  • got the email a couple of days ago from paypal, thanks but still waiting for my refund and voucher but there's not really any rush so when you get to me that's awesome, thanks again :)
  • chris198;495719 said:
    Same, I'm assuming people who payed with credit cards will be reimbursed back to their bank account/cards?
    As long as the order was not over 60 days old. And if it was you should have gotten an email by now.
  • Mine was over 60 days ago. I'm going with the store credit option myself.
This discussion has been closed.