User Avatar Image

Stuck in Episode 4

posted by Chappps on - last edited - Viewed by 6.2K users
With the mind map.

I understand you need to mix the emotions, but I cant seem to get passed the liar.

Can anyone help with what reactions need to be with what picture.
53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Take one trip to Young Doc's lab, then come back and look again.
  • Also I gave that cake to just about everyone, I figured it would have something to do with the light but no, nothing.
  • Ductos;496533 said:
    Take one trip to Young Doc's lab, then come back and look again.
    Tried that about ten times lol I guess I got glitched.
  • edureboucas;496530 said:
    Dear Martin, I've been walking around and talking to people for over an hour... ;)

Trying to finish the game up so I can review it...
    Have you completed the Trixie objective? Or the mind map one? If completing those don't work, I suggest saving and reloading.
  • Anyone wanna tell me how to get the diamond? For some reason, the hints I'm getting is about the photo album, which I already delivered...

EDIT: Never mind - figured it out... :D
  • Martin McFly;496546 said:
    Have you completed the Trixie objective? Or the mind map one? If completing those don't work, I suggest saving and reloading.
    Yeah, I got the diamond and the family album to her, but in order to get the fur you need to do that particular something with the time machine right? I got it to work once but as you probably know, it isn't enough and requires a second go.

I also got the mind map done, so I only have the fur problem to deal with before what I think is the last part of that puzzle.
  • Hum... lol... that was weird... I got the furs without that little 2nd attempt I mentioned. Guess they weren't as stuck as I thought... or as the game made me believe!
  • Martin McFly;496555 said:
    The fur has nothing to do with the time machine. Look at the diorama of Hill Valley of the Past.
    Dude, I was trying to be vague in order to avoid spoilers! =D

And the tip system said otherwise. But I tried loading the auto save and it somehow got me unstuck, which I'm thankful.
  • edureboucas;496559 said:
    Dude, I was trying to be vague in order to avoid spoilers! =D
    I'm sorry. Apologetic man hug?

• ACCEPTED! :)

Somehow my game unstuck itself and I was finally able to finish it! Wow, what a build up for episode five...
Add Comment