User Avatar Image

[BTTF] Need help with downloading episode 4

posted by nanohero on - last edited - Viewed by 344 users
So heres the deal.I bought the back to the future game about two weeks ago from gamestop.com.I know episode 4 is out.But how do I download it?
6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 1. On each game description page, click the "Download" or "Trial" link.

2. When prompted, choose RUN.

3. You may receive a Windows security warning verifying that you wish to install the game. If this happens, choose RUN.

4. Follow the installer prompts to complete installation.
  • Martin McFly;497547 said:
    1. On each game description page, click the "Download" or "Trial" link.

2. When prompted, choose RUN.

3. You may receive a Windows security warning verifying that you wish to install the game. If this happens, choose RUN.

4. Follow the installer prompts to complete installation.
    Where is the download link.
  • Click on Back to the Future's game page. Underneath, 'Add to Cart', there should be the words 'Available for download'. The link should be right under those words.
  • Martin McFly;497560 said:
    Click on Back to the Future's game page. Underneath, 'Add to Cart', there should be the words 'Available for download'. The link should be right under those words.
    Do i click where it says buy now?
  • You did buy the digital copy right? I'm curious because it will prompt a download after the checkout.

This is the game's main page.
  • Martin McFly;497572 said:
    You did buy the digital copy right? I'm curious because it will prompt a download after the checkout.

This is the game's main page.
    I bought it from gamestops website.I had episode 1,2,3 for about two weeks.Now i want episode 4,but i need help with download it.
This discussion has been closed.