User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park roleplay

posted by BLACK_HAWK94 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Everyone seemed to like the little role play last week so lets do it again. LOL

Situatuon
Expidition *Note EXPIDITION, NOT WARZONE like last time* to Isla Sorna.
I am a paleontologist in need of
a behavioral expert
tech head
engineer
security guard (Tranq gun and neuro toxin gun from TLW)
Paleobotinist
photographer
InGen supivisor
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That was hilarious!

    *bookmarks thread*
  • We were actually doing some research into one in one of the groups. We need to be more organized unlike last time
  • Tyrannosaur87;498309 said:
    We were actually doing some research into one in one of the groups. We need to be more organized unlike last time
    yeah i didnt know what was going on
  • BLACK_HAWK94;498920 said:
    yeah i didnt know what was going on
    Yeah, look in the Raptor Pack group. We have a discussion there that kinda has some odds and ends thrown in as to what we feel should be included/excluded in the rp.
  • Tyrannosaur87;498935 said:
    Yeah, look in the Raptor Pack group. We have a discussion there that kinda has some odds and ends thrown in as to what we feel should be included/excluded in the rp.
    Will do.
  • Tyrannosaur87;498309 said:
    We were actually doing some research into one in one of the groups. We need to be more organized unlike last time
    True but that doesn't mean we can't mess around a little while we think of a more cohesive story as long as we follow the rules we've already put into place.
  • BLACK_HAWK94;498216 said:
    Everyone seemed to like the little role play last week so lets do it again. LOL

    Situatuon
    Expidition *Note EXPIDITION, NOT WARZONE like last time* to Isla Sorna.
    I am a paleontologist in need of
    a behavioral expert
    tech head
    engineer
    security guard (Tranq gun and neuro toxin gun from TLW)
    Paleobotinist
    photographer
    InGen supivisor
    You just got yourself a behavioral expert good sir
  • *kicks down door*

    I saw the thread's title and I had to come.

    ..and yes, kicking down the imaginary door to the thread was completely necessary.

    I'll also take the position of engineer.
  • Martin McFly;499399 said:
    *kicks down door*

    I saw the thread's title and I had to come.

    ..and yes, kicking down the imaginary door to the thread was completely necessary.

    I'll also take the position of engineer.
    Welcome back Mcfly and don't worry about the door we'll tell the insurance company it was a disgruntled postal worker.
  • I'm glad we're on the same page, RaptorsRwk. Damn postal service...

    I feel like you should have a nickname since I don't like typing out your full user name. What would you like to be known as?
Add Comment