User Avatar Image

Sam & Max Collection

posted by Kleetus on - last edited - Viewed by 418 users
Hello,

Does the Sam & Max Collection contain Collector's DVD's and any bonus DVD's for each season, or is it simply all the individual episodes?

I really want to purchase this, but I want to be absolutely certain before I do.

Thanks in advance.
7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's just every episode from all three seasons for download.
  • yep. Seen this question a lot. Telltale should post it on the item description
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Kleetus;499267 said:

    Does the Sam & Max Collection contain Collector's DVD's and any bonus DVD's for each season, or is it simply all the individual episodes?
    It now contains the collector's DVDs (confirmed by Amy from Telltale).
  • Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear.

    Telltale should really clarify this on the product page, though.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Kleetus;499388 said:
    Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear.

    Telltale should really clarify this on the product page, though.
    No worries mate. :)

    The info is on the store page if you click on the tiny "Restrictions apply" link:

    image

    But yes, it's really easy to miss there.
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    puzzlebox;499398 said:
    No worries mate. :)

    The info is on the store page if you click on the tiny "Restrictions apply" link:

    image

    But yes, it's really easy to miss there.
    Actually, it's still confusing as the "Restrictions apply" link makes it sound like you would still have to place a separate order for the discs (purchasers are "eligible for the end-of-season DVD"), whereas Amy's post implies that they are automatically included in the collection (which is would make sense, as there are shipping costs involved if you order it).
    I don't want to assume anything, but Telltale probably decided to include the DVD's because it was kind of a pain for them to have to add them to your order manually (which is what they'd been doing for a long time) should you want to purchase them.
  • Just to dispel any doubts, I bought the collection a few weeks ago, and recently received all 3 DVDs (games+video) without having to do anything else.
Add Comment