User Avatar Image

Puzzle Agent disc?

posted by Javi-Wan Kenobi on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Now that they have anounced Puzzle Agent 2 and they said that both Puzzle Agent games are sort of a two episodes mini-series, I'm thinking that it would be nice if they make a collector disc for people that have both Puzzle Agent games.
So I ask to Telltale: Is that on your plans?
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I share the hope for a PA and PA2 disc being released in the future. I like the series and it would be awesome to have.
  • I only ever buy PC games on Steam any more, but if a Puzzle Agent collectors type thing was released with comics in it I would be sorely tempted to break this rule.
  • I would love this! Especially if a few Grickle shorts were included on the DVD.
  • I would love it if a DVD with the Grickle shorts on was released. If it included the games then all the better!
  • and a pdf version of all the "dank/dunk" comics to date
  • Javi-Wan Kenobi;454599 said:
    I'm thinking that it would be nice if they make a collector disc for people that have both Puzzle Agent games.
    This. So much this.
  • There is a german retail version of the first game...

[click image for a larger version]

it is published by Astragon (and translated to German) those guys also publish the "farming Simulator-games". I just saw it today in a supermarket but did not pick it up.
  • der_ketzer;499573 said:
    There is a german retail version of the first game...

it is published by Astragon (and translated to German) those guys also publish the "farming Simulator-games". I just saw it today in a supermarket but did not pick it up.
    If we don't get a disc release, I might challenge TTG to a duel.
  • der_ketzer;499573 said:
    There is a german retail version of the first game...

Picture of retail release

Oh wow! I want one! In English though. I wouldn't get very far if it was in German. How much was it going for?
  • jeeno0142;499636 said:
    How much was it going for?
    9.99€
    that's quite a lot (Steam version is 4,49€)
    They only translated the text it seems. (that is including the puzzle-descriptions though) The audio is still in English.
    Edit: wow that screenshot. "Ich merken Pearl" is not a German sentence. I would have no idea what I should make out of that information if I had to play the game like this.
Add Comment