User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.2K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Chyron8472;500084 said:
    Osama bin Laden was shot in the left eye, and they won't release the pictures.
    Probably for a good reason.
  • My freshman roommate was so deahly afraid of loosing her eyesight that she would not talk to me to my face after she found out I was legally blind. I know that eye phobia are a big problem. I just wasn't aware that you had one too. Now I feel awful. X_X
  • Man, I guess I got pretty lucky.
    I've only had to go to hospital (well for myself at least) only once.
    and that was to remove my adenoids from my nose to help me breathe better.

Aparently I needed an abnormal level of gas to knock me out.
    And that was when I was a kid.
    Who knows, I could need elephant tranquilizers! XD

But seriously though, I hope you reach full recovery divisionten

EDIT:

I do remembering disecting a frog and some organs, so I'm not really all that squemish.
    But the eye would even give me shivers.
    (I think its because its a sac of liquid and nerves, and compared to the rest of the body, its pretty fragile...)
  • -delete- too cruel
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    divisionten;499980 said:

EDIT: Also, all you men are 100% certified Angus wusses. Just puttin' it out there.
    Us women too! Blergh!!
    divisionten;500090 said:
    My freshman roommate was so deahly afraid of loosing her eyesight that she would not talk to me to my face after she found out I was legally blind.
    What, did she think it was catching? :p
  • Chyron8472;500084 said:
    Osama bin Laden was shot in the left eye, and they won't release the pictures.

But I wanted to hang it up on a canvis.
  • From Twitter: The girl married the prince and the bad guy died. This week brought to you by Disney.
  • Didnt know they were making Axe Cop videos too.
  • GuruGuru214;500098 said:
    From Twitter: The girl married the princess

There was a lesbian royal wedding?
This discussion has been closed.