User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.6K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • coolsome;500096 said:

Originally Posted by Chyron8472
    Osama bin Laden was shot in the left eye, and they won't release the pictures.

But I wanted to hang it up on a canvis.
    The pictures, or his left eye?
  • Both so they match.
  • coolsome;500106 said:
    There was a lesbian royal wedding?
    Heh, whoops.
  • puzzlebox;500095 said:
    What, did she think it was catching? :p
    Yes, actually. Her AND another person on my floor were afraid that my GENETIC DISORDER was CONTAGIOUS. In the Honors dormitory. And the other kid was on academic scholarship.

But the other guy was just plain creepy. He would sneak down to my room and watch me play PS2 through a crack in my door. There was an RA intervention. It wasn't pretty.
  • GuruGuru214;500098 said:
    From Twitter: The girl married the prince and the bad guy died. This week brought to you by Disney.
    ...Is it sad that I saw it when you posted it and only got it now?
  • SunnyGuy;500120 said:
    ...Is it sad that I saw it when you posted it and only got it now?
    Dont worry. I just got the "May the Fourth" joke.
    This on the other hand I got immediatly so...
  • To all: again, I'm sorry I squicked out everyone. I'll be a little frank; I'm honestly not squicked out over what's going to happen to me in a week and a half, but I am nervous. Thanks, guys for hearing me out.
  • divisionten;500123 said:
    To all: again, I'm sorry I squicked out everyone. I'll be a little frank; I'm honestly not squicked out over what's going to happen to me in a week and a half, but I am nervous. Thanks, guys for hearing me out.
    Its the internet, there are much worse things they could have found.
  • Disney should grow some hair on its balls (or actually get some balls) and have the first official gay / lesbian protagonist in the Disney animated canon.
  • GaryCXJk;500138 said:
    Disney should grow some hair on its balls (or actually get some balls) and have the first official gay / lesbian protagonist in the Disney animated canon.

That will never ever happen.
This discussion has been closed.