User Avatar Image

TELLTALE try to buy the unfinished Sam&Max from Lucasarts again!!!

posted by tester8 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users
Hi!

Having just read the history of the Lucasarts S&M sequel (again) and the fact that it was 2/3 or EVEN 3/4 finished, why dont you (telltale) try to negotiate buying the source again?

1) come on, this was almost finished! What a waste, sitting all those years on some lonely server at LEC. Plus, it's possibly cheaper than making a new game?

2) You guys made tons of money since then. (I heard back to the future sells really well)

3) if you support the cause, please reply!!!!!!!
69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Okay Lattsam i have a real question for you. Why do you want freelance police released so much? Why do you want Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson back so badly? Its an honest question.
  • coolguy721;500208 said:
    Okay Lattsam i have a real question for you. Why do you want freelance police released so much? Why do you want Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson back so badly? Its an honest question.
    "Because I've lost control of my life."

• did i say falanca? No so please.....
  • I do like the old voice actors as much as the new ones.
    Hell, I like every Max actor so far. The one from the old game, the TV show, Telltale.
    They're all brilliant.
  • Wow. If I had to guess which of the forums' threads was going to get a bit touchy, I wouldn't have guessed this one. Cool off a bit guys!
  • Marking my calendar right on 5th of every month.
  • coolguy721;500208 said:
    Okay Lattsam i have a real question for you. Why do you want freelance police released so much? Why do you want Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson back so badly? Its an honest question.
    My answer, which is completely straight from the heart and soul, is the same to both of these questions:

Because I really feel that both the original actors and their games got a raw deal. It must be heartbreaking for them... having to do all that hard work recording countless lines of dialogue, and then having the rug pulled out from under you at the last minute. I really empathize with them.
  • It's not as if either of them have been short of work since then. Hell, Nick Jameson has got into a fair bit of TV & film work as well as video game voice acting.
This discussion has been closed.