User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.5K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Scnew;502078 said:
    Why move this thread? Are the rest of the posts in general really that much more meaningful?
    this thread is pretty old now
  • The days of high post counts are ended!

OH THE HUMANITY, OH THE HUMANITY!
  • Actually, I think the better question is why the hell does anyone care about post counts?
  • Ribs;502080 said:

Vogonity.
  • Ribs;502080 said:
    The days of high post counts are ended!

as long as dashing is the highest nothing else matters
  • One question has bugged me all my life. Where the hell did Prof Xavier get the money to have a secret base with an X jet and a Danger room and bloody Ceribro
    ...Magnito...Ceribro. Sorry Rifftrax moment.
  • coolsome;502137 said:
    One question has bugged me all my life. Where the hell did Prof Xavier get the money to have a secret base with an X jet and a Danger room and bloody Ceribro
    ...Magnito...Ceribro. Sorry Rifftrax moment.
    Obviously, he's very good at picking winning lottery numbers.

I think that works alright. Can I have a No Prize?

Also, as a side note, I might add that I am honored to have made it into your signature, coolsome. Truly honored.
  • Ok. The wii is shipped, and Im bored.
    I could pray Nintendo doesnt delete my data considering all of my games used online and couldn't be backed up, and not just smash bros(that was the key game though). Crap Im screwed.
    And I just remembered my SD card is still in the wii. Dont ship a spare nintendo.
    So basicaly Im praying that
    A.Nintendo fixes, not replaces the wii due to my SD card in there
    B.Nintendo keeps my files.

Im screwed.
  • we should make another whatevers on your mind thread in the general chat
  • coolguy721;502142 said:
    we should make another whatevers on your mind thread in the general chat
    That would definately work and none of those dumb idiot mods would notice! I say go for it!
This discussion has been closed.