User Avatar Image

Favourite Movies

posted by Cockerel on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Cock-a-doodle-do,
What are your favourite movies and why?

Mine are:

Chicken Run - A chilling tale of a concentration camp for chickens. Very moving but perhaps too chilling for the chicks amongst us.
Chicken Little - A very intelligent Science Fiction about alien invasion and how just one chicken can save the world.
The Egg and I - A classic about chicken's raising a human couple on a farm.

Incidentally, my favourite games are:

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Chuckie Egg
Alfred Chicken
41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • WarpSpeed;502654 said:
    Kentucky Fried Movie!

Actually, I don't recall ever seeing it or hearing much about it, but I'm confident it's one of my favorites.
    I've seen it. It was some decent all-over-the-place humor in a fun-sized bucket
  • Whoops, now this is a forum game, too!

Perhaps The Blob, absorbing everything in its path.
  • Johro;502676 said:
    I've seen it. It was some decent all-over-the-place humor is a fun-sized bucket
    This type of "humour" is highly offensive to my poultry brethren and I. KFC is an evil cult of mass-genocide and the Colonel is the Anti-Chick himself. Many of my friends and family died to fill your buckets of so called crispy goodness. I sure hope that my Uncle Georgie tasted "finger lickin'"good in your murderous, carnivorous mouth, you son of a fox!
  • well if it makes you feel any better, they were masochists who died with smiles on their beaks.
  • Cockerel;502684 said:
    This type of "humour" is highly offensive to my poultry brethren and I. KFC is an evil cult of mass-genocide and the Colonel is the Anti-Chick himself. Many of my friends and family died to fill your buckets of so called crispy goodness. I sure hope that my Uncle Georgie tasted "finger lickin'"good in your murderous, carnivorous mouth, you son of a fox!
    If it's such a crime to like to eat chicken, then why do you guys taste so good?
  • maybe people taste good deep fried too? I wouldn't know. I do know that you would want a healthy weighted individual though.
  • Think of the calories otherwise!
  • as for movies? how about Rock-a-doodle? If anyone remembers that.
  • Alcoremortis;502693 said:
    If it's such a crime to like to eat chicken, then why do you guys taste so good?
    You know what they say you humans taste of don't you? And yet I don't see you eating each other! If I had the opposable thumbs, teeth and intestinal tract required to eat you then I still wouldn't. That's what makes me the bigger cock I guess.
Add Comment