User Avatar Image

Favourite Movies

posted by Cockerel on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Cock-a-doodle-do,
What are your favourite movies and why?

Mine are:

Chicken Run - A chilling tale of a concentration camp for chickens. Very moving but perhaps too chilling for the chicks amongst us.
Chicken Little - A very intelligent Science Fiction about alien invasion and how just one chicken can save the world.
The Egg and I - A classic about chicken's raising a human couple on a farm.

Incidentally, my favourite games are:

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Chuckie Egg
Alfred Chicken
41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Johro;502698 said:
    as for movies? how about Rock-a-doodle? If anyone remembers that.
    Ah, you mean this gem of a movie?

I miss the 90's...
  • Cockerel;502700 said:
    You know what they say you humans taste of don't you? And yet I don't see you eating each other. If I had the opposable thumbs, teeth and intestinal tract required to eat you then I still wouldn't. That's what makes me the bigger cock.
    Your argument says that it is only a crime to eat another of the same species. Also, if the swipe about not wanting to eat me was supposed to be an insult...then consider me not-very-insulted. I really don't mind if you don't want to eat me. Lot's of people don't.
  • Alcoremortis;502702 said:
    Your argument says that it is only a crime to eat another of the same species. Also, if the swipe about not wanting to eat me was supposed to be an insult...then consider me not-very-insulted. I really don't mind if you don't want to eat me. Lot's of people don't.
    All your giving me is a load of beak. Talk to the wing, 'cause the feathered face ain't listening.

I think that's more or less how the human lingo goes, right? Are you sufficiently crushed with insult now?!

I've got to be up at 6am to give my morning cock-a-doodle-do and I'm going to be shattered now, thanks to you ruffeling my feathers.
    Martin McFly;502701 said:
    [CENTER]Makes one rather self-conscious of ones plumage![/CENTER]
  • Cockerel;502704 said:
    All your giving me is a load of beak. Talk to the wing, 'cause the feathered face ain't listening.

I think that's more or less how the human lingo goes, right? Are you sufficiently crushed with insult now?! .
    My psyche is much like this truck.

• Alcoremortis;502707 said:
    My psyche is much like this truck...
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so cruel. I just get upset when I think of poor Uncle Georgie, all coated in seven types of herbs and spices. I guess your human lingo can be quite powerful, huh?
  • Cockerel;502711 said:
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so cruel. I just get upset when I think of poor Uncle Georgie, all coated in seven types of herbs and spices. I guess your human lingo can be quite powerful, huh?
    *coughs*11*coughs*
  • Alcoremortis;502707 said:
    My psyche is much like this truck.
    Which truck?
  • Cockerel;502711 said:
    WarpSpeed;502734 said:
    Which truck?
    I'm sorry, I should have clarified. My psyche is like the top truck.

Muahahahaha!
  • AWW CRAP!

Why did I click into this thread?

All this talk about chickens is making me peckish.

Incidentally my favourite movie is The Shawshank Redemption.
Add Comment