posted by coolsome on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

He tastes great!
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mr. Fox;502921 said:
    Nice one!

Really... nice...

Juicy... succulent.... chicken...

Mr. Clayton's Farm huh?
    Maybe I should pay a visit. Give my appreciation in private, if you know what I mean. ;D
    The Orange Cad?! I knew you had to be close by, I could smell your stench on the farm. It kind of smelt like old tuna heads and banana peels. Hold on, I know! The rusty bin, right? You've disguised yourself as Mr. Claytons rusty bin!

EDIT: I checked, it's definitely just a bin.

Mr. Clayton owns a rather large gun and quite the dislike for your kind, so I suggest you stay far away, you black-socked monster you.
  • Cockerel;502949 said:
    The Orange Cad?! I knew you had to be close by, I could smell your stench on the farm. It kind of smelt like old tuna heads and banana peels. Hold on, I know! The rusty bin, right? You've disguised yourself as Mr. Claytons rusty bin!

EDIT: I checked, it's just a bin.

Mr. Clayton owns a rather large gun and quite the dislike for your kind, so I suggest you stay far away, you black-socked monster you.
    Ooooooh! A gun! I'm soooooo scared! XD
    I bet I could do 2 laps of the farm before that lazy old bastard could get out of bed.

Nethertheless, I'm a patient guy.
    Its all a matter of time... >;D
  • قوقولی قوقو!
  • goddammit you people
  • Giant Tope;502959 said:
    goddammit you people

Huh! What do you mean...you people?
    goddammit you people
    Way to go Hitler!
  • Mr. Fox;502941 said:
    Now that is one bird I DON'T WANNA EAT! XD
    :D

I wouldn't either. But she constructed an amazing theater in my city so I got to giver her props :)
    goddammit you people
    I say, I rather believe you forgot to mention that devious fox fellow, but I am very much nested in the knowledge that you didn't condemn my flock of feathered friends. A great many thanks for your most loyal of support.
  • Cockerel;502972 said:
    I rather believe you forgot to mention that devious fox fellow, but I am very much nested in the knowledge that you did't condemn my flock of feathered ones.
    Don't flatter yourself. Dumbo.... :/

EDIT: actually thats not fair on that little elephant.
    At least that guy could fly! XD
  • I bet a burning down hen house smells absolutely delicious. That's all I have to add at this moment.
This discussion has been closed.