User Avatar Image

Clearance Sales!

posted by Amy Lukima on - last edited - Viewed by 639 users
Over the next few weeks we'll be discontinuing some of the merchandise in our store. Since some of these items will never ever be available again we're going to quietly announce them here first!

Since these items will be deeply discounted and the quantities limited make sure to act fast if something catches your eye.

Our first super blow out bundle is here:

https://www.telltalegames.com/store/tomipack

Let us know if you have any questions!

P.S. I'll update this thread as we add more items.
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You pick when I have no money to discontinue everything with a massive sale?
    Are you guys freaking spying on me and waitng for the perfect moments for this?
  • The only one I don't have is the mug. And I heard its dangerous for pregnant women and I wouldn't want to serve a pregnant woman a drink from it and get sued.
  • coolsome;502736 said:
    The only one I don't have is the mug. And I heard its dangerous for pregnant women and I wouldn't want to serve a pregnant woman a drink from it and get sued.
    Its good if you don't want to have kids
  • coolguy721;502742 said:
    Its good if you don't want to have kids

Saves money on condoms in the long run I suppose.
  • coolsome;502744 said:
    Saves money on condoms in the long run I suppose.
    giggity giggity! all right!
  • Wait til the 15th and I'll buy!
  • Debbie82;502726 said:
    What about the remaining four chapters of Tales of Monkey Island for the iPad? You're not cancelling plans for them, are you? :(
    coolguy721;502710 said:
    NO! i love monkey island! Don't want it to end!
    I don't think they necessarily mean they're discontinuing the series, just those items.
  • coolsome;502736 said:
    The only one I don't have is the mug. And I heard its dangerous for pregnant women and I wouldn't want to serve a pregnant woman a drink from it and get sued.
    The mugs are just regular mugs. They are safe for everyone.
  • Debbie82;502726 said:
    What about the remaining four chapters of Tales of Monkey Island for the iPad? You're not cancelling plans for them, are you? :(
    No, the remaining chapters ARE coming out! We'll be announcing release plans for those in the near future.
  • Alan Johnson;503031 said:
    No, the remaining chapters ARE coming out! We'll be announcing release plans for those in the near future.
    Thanks, Alan! I feel relieved that it gives me hope.
Add Comment