User Avatar Image

Favourite Movies

posted by Cockerel on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Cock-a-doodle-do,
What are your favourite movies and why?

Mine are:

Chicken Run - A chilling tale of a concentration camp for chickens. Very moving but perhaps too chilling for the chicks amongst us.
Chicken Little - A very intelligent Science Fiction about alien invasion and how just one chicken can save the world.
The Egg and I - A classic about chicken's raising a human couple on a farm.

Incidentally, my favourite games are:

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Chuckie Egg
Alfred Chicken
41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I also like "The Fox and the Hound", "The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox", "Zorro", and anything starring Meagan Fox or Michael J. Fox.
  • Klatuu;502983 said:
    I also like "The Fox and the Hound", "The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox", "Zorro", and anything starring Meagan Fox or Michael J. Fox.
    Heh, good one. :D
  • Klatuu;502983 said:
    I also like "The Fox and the Hound", "The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox", "Zorro", and anything starring Meagan Fox or Michael J. Fox.
    You just listed my most hated movies and actors of all time! Although I must admit that you didn't mention "Fantastic Mr. Fox". The very title itself is a contradiction.
  • Cockerel;502989 said:
    You just listed my most hated movies and actors of all time! Although I must admit that you didn't mention "Fantastic Mr. Fox". The very title itself is a contradiction.
    Oh Cockerel you are so narrow minded!
    I for one actually liked Chicken Run. Pretty funny film. Very lifelike.
    Fox and the Hound 2 was a travesty though. Disney sequels suck man!
  • My favorite 80's movies are by far Back To The Future. I am obsessed with Back To The Future And Back To the Future the Game and time travel. I also like other movies too though. Its just that is the first or second movie(s) that come to mind.
  • Telltale used to sell a book called Fox Bunny Funny, and it still shows up in the "Some more products you might like" teasers, but if you visit that actual link, it doesn't go anywhere. Maybe they're working on the movie. Or a sequel involving chickens.
  • Mr. Fox;502993 said:
    Oh Cockerel you are so narrow minded!
    I for one actually liked Chicken Run. Pretty funny film. Very lifelike.
    Fox and the Hound 2 was a travesty though. Disney sequels suck man!
    I liked or kind of liked Fox and The Hound 2. High School Musical 1,2, and 3 were good as well as Toy Story 1, 2, and 3. Toy Story is probably my favorite of all of the Toy Story's.
  • WarpSpeed;503154 said:
    Telltale used to sell a book called Fox Bunny Funny, and it still shows up in the "Some more products you might like" teasers, but if you visit that actual link, it doesn't go anywhere. Maybe they're working on the movie. Or a sequel involving chickens.

What is with everyone and chickens? lol What about tacos? (Although I do not like tacos. lol)
  • really? you must try the fish taco.
Add Comment