User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.8K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That was Max's cat!! he loves playing with him.image
  • Secret Fawful;503400 said:
    Shut up Davies. You ate Cockerel and removed my quote from your signature. I will put on a chicken costume and I will murder you in your sleep BECAUSE I HATE YOU. And SHUT YOUR ROTTEN WHORE MOUTH UREGOBLAND BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
    What is that? A prequel to the Family Guy's man-in-the-chicken-costume Vs. Peter Griffin specials?
  • Welcome back Davies. You're day missing reappearance where you psychologically transformed yourself into a giant radioactive KFC god had us worried.
  • Moderators! Postcount Alert!
  • Oh god. It's spreading!
    Run for the hills! Nowhere is safe!
  • uregobland;503436 said:
    Moderators! Postcount Alert!
    Huh?
  • GuruGuru214;503438 said:
    Huh?

Guru, wake up. The postcount is desynchronized.
  • Who cares. Let's start the entire board over at 0, what say!?
  • Secret Fawful;503440 said:
    Who cares. Let's start the entire board over at 0, what say!?

I wanna stay at 0! pls Jake.

• I'm enjoying it here but the nine hour time difference is hard. I get up when Sean goes to bed and by the time I'm going to bed he's still at work. So we don't really have any time to talk at all.
    Time will tell if the weekends are better.

Had speculoos and nutella ice cream today. It was nice. I also went out with a bunch of Nas's friends (well, her boyfriend's friends) who are all graphic designers and spent most of the evening talking about fonts, because apparently that's what they design graphically. It went from super interesting (when they were explaining stuff) to unintelligible when they were talking with one another about stuff I didn't get.
    I entertained myself by pretending they were talking about women rather than fonts, which worked very well because fonts are feminine in French and they kept using adjectives and sentences that would have made perfect sense.

Now I'm going to play Plants vs Zombies for a while then go to bed, considering it's already one in the morning.
This discussion has been closed.