User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 429K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Secret Fawful;503400 said:
    Shut up Davies. You ate Cockerel and removed my quote from your signature. I will put on a chicken costume and I will murder you in your sleep BECAUSE I HATE YOU. And SHUT YOUR ROTTEN WHORE MOUTH UREGOBLAND BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
    Wow, just wow! Cockerel frowns upon you, he frowns upon you big time Sir. He judges you in your bedtime sleep.

The chicken has judged you, with his almighty all-seeing eyes, my supposed good man, I hope that you're proud.

Make that four who hate Cockerel. Anyone else, you heartless bastards?
  • Nothing with a beak can frown.
  • Rather Dashing;503469 said:
    Nothing with a beak can frown.
    Chicken puns. So, so tired of the chicken puns. Eggpecially when they're such a hatch-it job.

*SIGH*
  • I think there should be a new Mortal Kombat Movie based on the New Mortal Kombat game's story cos that's was one of my fave game stories which is surprising for a fighting game to have
  • Rather Dashing;503469 said:
    Nothing with a beak can frown.
    They're not supposed to have bicuspids either but Rooster Teeth sure showed them!
  • Alcoremortis;503474 said:
    bicuspids
    Someone else who says "bicuspids". I tought I was alone. It's like how I say "minkeys" instead of "monkeys". Most people just look at me as if there's something wrong!
  • Davies;503480 said:
    Someone else who says "bicuspids". I tought I was alone. It's like how I say "minkeys" instead of "monkeys". Most people just look at me as if there's something wrong!
    Yay! I'm glad that we share esoteric words!
  • I just realized it's Friday the 13th. Why did it take me all day to notice?
  • Make that two of us.
  • Number three here. People laughed at me when I announced that it was Friday the thirteenth in the middle of a conversation. That made me sad.
This discussion has been closed.