User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 446.1K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've started watching the classic soap opera 'Dark Shadows', but I don't forsee myself watching past episode 30 or so. I'd like to get acquainted with the mythos simply for the geek cred, but not to the point where I've seen all 3 weeks' worth of episodes.
  • So far this is what i've done with my week off work

This is the website of the tiny town of Kinlochbervie in the Scottish Highlands.

Note the contact details for an inkling as to how small this place is

• GuruGuru214;310561 said:
    One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
    can anyone answer my question please im in need and i need help i redeemed a code that telltale games gave me and i dot knw how they are going 2 send me the game because i can ot give them my address plzz im in desperate need of help
  • Check your my game tab and it will show when it's avalible for dl.
  • I had the strangest dream last night.

It basically was an alternate ending for Portal that in reflection makes no sense (since it was set in modern-day america) but is incredibly awesome.
    (It was combining portal and mirrors edge basically)
  • My life is complete. I saw exploding babies with green laser eyes tonight.
  • divisionten;503490 said:
    I just realized it's Friday the 13th. Why did it take me all day to notice?
    Well, i didn't realise til I read your post and it's Saturday evening here... so I missed it entirely! :(
    Ribs;503502 said:
    I've started watching the classic soap opera 'Dark Shadows', but I don't forsee myself watching past episode 30 or so. I'd like to get acquainted with the mythos simply for the geek cred, but not to the point where I've seen all 3 weeks' worth of episodes.
    I bought some of the books for my Mum, but haven't watched it myself. I might watch the movie...
  • coolsome;503508 said:
    Ladies and gentlemen JAPAN ANIME AT ITS FINEST!
    It started off terrible, but the ending made it actually quite enjoyable.

Unrelated, but what the hell it doesn't have to be, I've been watching this video.
  • Yeah, that's cool, but I find the unpacking portion of this video to be infinitely cooler. Good luck ever getting one of these bad boys, though. There were limited copies being sold in 2009 and that's all over now. I'd give a pinky for one.
This discussion has been closed.