User Avatar Image

Which is the best Monkey Island game so far?

posted by presidentmax on - last edited - Viewed by 13.2K users
Since Tales of Monkey Island is now complete and can be viewed as a full 5th game i was curious what everyones opinion is on their favourite monkey island game so far?
86 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Why can't people respect each others opinions? Seriously, saying "this MI game is the best, FACT" and "no your wrong!" is just plain stupid. First saying a MI game is the best is fine, but it's not a fact it's your opinion, and second when your opinion differs from someone else's that's fine, but it does NOT make their opinion wrong.

I'm sorry but this whole 'your opinion's wrong' thing and the 'my opinion is fact' thing are both driving me nuts! DX
  • coolguy721;503157 said:
    Monkey island 2 is the best. There is no arguing with that

I think Monkey Island 3 is the best. Look there is arguing with that!
  • coolsome;503267 said:
    I think Monkey Island 3 is the best. Look there is arguing with that!
    lol, Exactly my point. :P
  • Grojak;503264 said:
    Why can't people respect each others opinions? Seriously, saying "this MI game is the best, FACT" and "no your wrong!" is just plain stupid. First saying a MI game is the best is fine, but it's not a fact it's your opinion, and second when your opinion differs from someone else's that's fine, but it does NOT make their opinion wrong.

I'm sorry but this whole 'your opinion's wrong' thing and the 'my opinion is fact' thing are both driving me nuts! DX
    There are only two kinds of opinions in the world. The correct opinion, and everyone else's opinion.
  • What is so good about Lechuck's Revenge? I don't remember it being THAT GOOD by any aspect
  • doodo!;503573 said:
    What is so good about Lechuck's Revenge? I don't remember it being THAT GOOD by any aspect
    The music, the humour, the visual art (although it became quite "muddled" due to the scanning and stuff - the remake looks much better imo), the puzzles, the story and the overall "feel" was simply great in my opinion.
  • And the four map pieces puzzle (while classic with its find-four-objects scheme) is a great example of perfectly done non-linearity
  • I still think it's over rated
  • Escape is the best of all. Deal with it.
  • thin029;503793 said:
    Escape is the best of all. Deal with it.

No ones going to deal with it just like you don't when people tell you EMI isn't the best. I think its pointless people trying to tell each other that there choice is the actual best game since its all relative to opinions.
Add Comment