User Avatar Image

Michael J. Fox in Episode 5 - discussion

posted by Ichijo on - last edited - Viewed by 9.2K users
There are so many possibilities as to what the announcement could be is it BTTF on X-Box?, Another BTTF Game?, A BTTF CGI Movie???? A OUTATIME License Plate to everyone who Bought the game before episode 1 was free??? ok the last one was a bit goofy but give your thoughts do you agree with any of my possibilities or do you have a idea to what Tell Tale has up their sleeve come and share your thoughts:)
444 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • BiggerJ;503940 said:
    Theory: Michael J. Fox will play 2011 Marty.
    Something tells me that too, but im not setting myself up to be disappointed.
    Of course it would be awesome if he would though.
  • FitzoliverJ;503925 said:
    2) a free pizza for every subscriber
    If it's a Pizza Hut dehydrated pizza, then I'm sold.
  • Martin McFly;504061 said:
    If it's a Pizza Hut dehydrated pizza, then I'm sold.
    HA Me 2 :D
  • Maybe they are announcing Back to the Future the Ride is returning....

A man can dream...
  • If I were to guess Telltale's "awesome announcements" concern other games. E3 is coming soon, and with it will be more information on Jurassic Park, The Walking Dead, Puzzle Agent 2, and maybe Hector, King's Quest, and Law and Order. (I suppose it's possible, though unlikely, they may even announce another new project, but Telltale's workload is too huge as it is.) Maybe OUTATIME has to wait for June because there are so many other things they're working on, which they'll announce more on soon?

Michael J. Fox voicing an older Marty would be incredible, though.
  • Soeroah;503930 said:
    Imagine if they set up a 'movie mode' where you can watch the game cutscenes (with conversations relevant to the plot) in one sitting.
    What would be the difference between that and the actual "game" as it is now?
  • Lambonius;504111 said:
    What would be the difference between that and the actual "game" as it is now?
    It would remove the bits that are entirely pointless. You know, walk up to Emmett, talk to Emmett, get told to walk somewhere, walk there, get told to click thing, click thing, suddenly an unrelated story thing happens that pushes the plot forward....that would be ripped out and you could get to the only part of the product that is arguably decent.
  • I hope they will announce OUTATIME to be released June 1st! But probably not..
  • Tiranno;503841 said:
    Would be great if they announced Season 2 starring MJ Fox. Not that AJ isn't bad, he's just not Marty.
    I don't think that would work. AJ probably does M. Mcfly better than Fox these days. What with the Parkinsons and all.
  • BiggerJ;503940 said:
    Theory: Michael J. Fox will play 2011 Marty.

Edit: Crap, beaten. The 2011 thing is new in this thread, though. I mentioned it because Doc mentioned it in Episode 1.
    What was it Doc said on episode 1 again?
Add Comment