User Avatar Image

Michael J. Fox in Episode 5 - discussion

posted by Ichijo on - last edited - Viewed by 8.4K users
There are so many possibilities as to what the announcement could be is it BTTF on X-Box?, Another BTTF Game?, A BTTF CGI Movie???? A OUTATIME License Plate to everyone who Bought the game before episode 1 was free??? ok the last one was a bit goofy but give your thoughts do you agree with any of my possibilities or do you have a idea to what Tell Tale has up their sleeve come and share your thoughts:)
444 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Everyone I think would be really really really really impressed if TelltaleGames got Linda McFly's voice in this thing. (incase the sarcasm isn't clear, she's dead)
  • do we actually know when this announcement is coming or just that it is coming 'soon'
  • Diyoko;504434 said:
    Or...could it be a special ending song from Huey Lewis?
    This would be AWESOME!
  • Michael J Fox is Canadian;504453 said:
    do we actually know when this announcement is coming or just that it is coming 'soon'
    I would imagine at E3.
  • Alan Johnson;504386 said:
    Just to clarify, the announcements are Back to the Future related.
    Sweet. :cool:

My guesses when I saw the post about an "announcement" was that there may be a sequel to the game in the works (hopefully!). Also, Michael J. Fox turns 50 in June...it would be nice to see a BTTF shout-out regarding that too.

But no idea what it is, looking forward to finding out!
  • Scnew;504544 said:
    I would imagine at E3.

Possibly but i wouldn't be surprised if they made the announcement before E3
  • RAnthonyMahan;504097 said:
    Anyway, if I were to guess Telltale's "awesome announcements" concern other games. E3 is coming soon, and with it will be more information on Jurassic Park, The Walking Dead, Puzzle Agent 2, and maybe Hector, King's Quest, and Law and Order. (I suppose it's possible, though unlikely, they may even announce another new project, but Telltale's workload is too huge as it is.) Maybe OUTATIME has to wait for June because there are so many other things they're working on, which they'll announce more on soon?

Michael J. Fox voicing an older Marty would be incredible, though.
    I fully agree with the notion that Mr. Fox coming in to voice an older Marty would be quite awesome. Although I personally doubt he will, if he does, it would be wonderful.
  • Kyronea;504664 said:
    Also, I fully agree with the notion that Mr. Fox coming in to voice an older Marty would be quite awesome. Although I personally doubt he will, if he does, it would be wonderful.
    Agreed. But there's just one small problem with that. The fact that other selves shouldn't interact...though I don't see the problem in Marty's case since he already knows about time travel...
  • Shadowknight1;504669 said:
    Agreed. But there's just one small problem with that. The fact that other selves shouldn't interact...though I don't see the problem in Marty's case since he already knows about time travel...
    Well they had 'older marty' in the movies and several scenes away from 'regular marty',no reason they cant replicate it.
  • Chris Lloyd in JURASSIC PARK perhaps? Hey, he did do Pirahna. :)

"I figured ... what the hell."
    I go for MJ doing a surprise voice-over & it being twice as long in gameplay.
Add Comment