User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 428.9K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As a mod, I still heard all of those posts, even the deleted ones. Just be glad my dad was in the basement practicing for his next rock concert in the city- he plays the electric guitar. So. Paint. Don't do that again.
  • Sorry, if I'd realized your program would still read those, I would've hard deleted them.
  • Darn, now I wonder what I missed.

Anyway, glad you made it through surgery, divisionten! Make a note of all the posts claiming they have an awesome photo attached for later.
  • Divisionten, you are awesome. And I'm not just saying that to suck up to a mod, I swear.
  • GuruGuru214;504946 said:
    Sorry, if I'd realized your program would still read those, I would've hard deleted them.
    Ha. Ha. Ha. I told you you have no power over me.

Anywho, that'll teach her not to go blind a second time!

((stares daggers hatefully at Guru))
  • divisionten;504907 said:
    My dad [had] a good scare with the Madden football screaming.
    why would a TTS program yell just because something is in all caps?

I have a Kindle and TextAloud, and neither of those yell text that's in all caps.

.... ...CHICKEN SANDWICH. Sandwich? sandWICH.
  • I like bacon.
  • GuruGuru214;504946 said:
    Sorry, if I'd realized your program would still read those, I would've hard deleted them.
    Secret Fawful;504950 said:
    Ha. Ha. Ha. I told you you have no power over me.

Anywho, that'll teach her not to go blind a second time!

((stares daggers hatefully at Guru))
    Sorry. I must laugh at this.:D
    Also your program screaming in all caps reminds me of when someone jumped on me screaming "DO YOU KNOW THE MUFFIN MAN?" Random, scary, and hilarious.
  • DO YOU KNOW THE MUFFlN MAN?
  • That sentence is going to wreak havoc on Divisionten's text reading program.
This discussion has been closed.