User Avatar Image

Alice: Madness Returns to include Alice 1

posted by dumpling321 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
I remember that back when I posted my thread about Madness Returns alot of people said they regretted the fact that they never had a chance to play the original, well good news everyone! every new copy of Alice: Madness Returns will include a 1 time use code to download the original game... http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/20/alice-madness-returns-online-pass-grants-you-alice-1-10-ot/

Now I definatly cannot wait for the game ^_^ I've played the original a few times, but I'm sure it'll be a completly different experiance to play the original on consoles =D
73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ShaggE;504834 said:
    Can My Unit what?

/obligatory
    I thought it was "can your unit" as in "chuck your unit away" upon first read.
  • Officially, I am drooling.

I love everything about those 10 minutes I just saw! Can't wait for this game!!

...is it on PC? Some sources only state the PS3 version.
  • Silverwolfpet;505063 said:
    ...is it on PC? Some sources only state the PS3 version.
    Alice: Madness Returns is an upcoming video game for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360, currently in development and scheduled for a June 14th, 2011 release in North America, and a June 16th, 2011 release in Europe.
    Yes, it will be available on the PC. I can't wait either; the first ten minutes were beautifully animated and it seems that Alice kept her back-talking personality. It's going to be an amazing game.
  • As long as the "Project Ten Dollar" bonus applies to PC, this sequel is definitely on my radar.
  • Does anyone know if the second Alice game was also planned out for the Nintendo Wii but it getting scrapped? Brutal Legend had a similar situation.
  • Leplaya;505104 said:
    Does anyone know if the second Alice game was also planned out for the Nintendo Wii but it getting scrapped? Brutal Legend had a similar situation.
    nope, never any plans for wii... it's too violent and disturbing
  • dumpling321;505106 said:
    nope, never any plans for wii... it's too violent and disturbing
  • ShaggE;505109 said:
    I know, but sometimes nintendo is full of idiots, they never localized fatal frame 4 because it wasn't child friendly either
  • Martin McFly;505090 said:
    Yes, it will be available on the PC. I can't wait either; the first ten minutes were beautifully animated and it seems that Alice kept her back-talking personality. It's going to be an amazing game.
    Thanks! That makes me happy! :D
    I have played through every single survival horror game made for PC (and some for PS2), but I could never play Alice 1.
    I'm VERY happy with how Alice2 looks, I just hope I don't have to know the story from 1 to enjoy 2.

And I know it's more of a platformer than survival horror... but it still has some horror in it!
    dumpling321;505127 said:
    I know, but sometimes nintendo is full of idiots, they never localized fatal frame 4 because it wasn't child friendly either
    I knoooow!! To quote Lechuck: D'aaaargh!!!
Add Comment