User Avatar Image

MRI came back, my back is a mess

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
I'm going to see a doctor about it.
149 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Step on any spindles recently? Maybe it needs a kiss.
  • Pour coffee in your shoes.

(IANAD)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Has your workout program included excessive running or something like that?
  • Vainamoinen;505120 said:
    Has your workout program included excessive running or something like that?
    My work schedule provides that I work 6-7 hours a day walking, running, lifting, pushing, pulling heavy things. I've hurt myself working a few times. This is a little new though.

I do this for a day and then the following day. Then I get to break for a while but it's still pretty brutal doing that twice in a row. I rip my body up pretty bad some times.
  • I had this with my arm once. You might have carpal tunnel(I think thats what its called.) it went away about after a day though you should see the dr though cos I was planning to if it lasted longerthen a day.
  • doodo!;505121 said:
    My work schedule provides that I work 6-7 hours a day walking, running, lifting, pushing, pulling heavy things. I've hurt myself working a few times. This is a little new though.

I do this for a day and then the following day. Then I get to break for a while but it's still pretty brutal doing that twice in a row. I rip my body up pretty bad some times.
    I seriously think you need to loosen your schedule a little.
  • Falanca;505141 said:
    I seriously think you need to loosen your schedule a little.
    I agree with this statement. Please be careful and look after yourself Doodo!
  • coolsome;505133 said:
    I had this with my arm once. You might have carpal tunnel(I think thats what its called.) it went away about after a day though you should see the dr though cos I was planning to if it lasted longerthen a day.
    Carpal tunnel is a constant ache. Also the foot doesn't have carpals. ;)
  • Scnew;505239 said:
    Carpal tunnel is a constant ache. Also the foot doesn't have carpals. ;)

I read it on google when my arm fell asleep and had no idea what it what a Carpal was:p
  • coolsome;505243 said:
    I read it on google when my arm fell asleep and had no idea what it what a Carpal was:p
    Now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

Add Comment