User Avatar Image

MRI came back, my back is a mess

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
I'm going to see a doctor about it.
149 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Is your foot still asleep?
  • Is your sleep still afoot?
  • Alcoremortis;505333 said:
    And I just realized that I spelled "Guinness" wrong.
    That's OK, it's probably not a good sign that I know how to spell "Guinness" correctly.
  • Yes, the foot is still asleep and it hurts when I curl my toes...I have to wait until next Thursday to even see the doctor...
  • doodo!;505428 said:
    Yes, the foot is still asleep and it hurts when I curl my toes...I have to wait until next Thursday to even see the doctor...
    Oh no's! I know it might be quite a feet but do try to rest and relax, as to avoid any further toe jams. Maybe you could listen to some sole music whilst you recuperate.
  • So many days until I see the doctor. This is not something I'd put off for as long , had I a choice. I called and got the answering machine to ask for a earlier date.
  • I'm trying to block it out but my other foot is starting to hurt, it's hurting the one that's not a sleep. My ankle hurts and the other foot is experincing pain.
  • You know, if it gets really bad and/or intolerable then you should phone the doctors again and request an emergency appointment for the following day. That way you should at least get some painkillers.
  • Uh.... if your foot has been asleep for more than a day NO Doctor if he had that knowledge would hold off seeing you as it could likely be deep vein thrombosis... Does your town have an Urgent care clinic? If so I would go asap.
  • All I get is the secretary And trhey say this monday is the earliest. We have near by hosptials but don't know if we can afford a appointment or walk in
Add Comment