User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 429K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I always liked the Barry White Arby's commercials... always sounded like he was going to make sweet love to those sandwiches.

...and wtf? I just read that American Taco Bells don't sell french fries. Damn. You folks are missing out. Fries Supreme and all.
  • Spent most of today feeling very frustrated and guilty for being so, but in that overtired 'I feel really jittery and I may fly apart by keeping this to myself' sort of way that I get after I go 3-4 days without sleep. I'm completely mad that I have to rebuild my sunday campaign from scratch when I'm still am writing for the epic level campaign, and logically I know I should just suck it up, but after spending most of the day trying and failing to get a good plot going, It's a little hard not to want to punch things.
  • I just heard that Canada sells fries at their Taco Bells... Damn. I'm missing out.

Taco Bell...french fries...

• And we've come full circle for like the third time.
  • No, we came full circle again when I had Taco Bell for dinner last night and ordered nachos.

By the way, for all the times that Taco Bell nachos have come up in this thread, I don't think I've ever specified, the ones I like are the Nachos Supreme without the sour cream.
  • Speaking of tacos, I've honestly hated all the ones I've eaten in the US >_>
  • SunnyGuy;505672 said:
    Speaking of tacos, I've honestly hated all the ones I've eaten in the US >_>
    You've been going to the wrong restaurants, then.
  • SunnyGuy;505672 said:
    Speaking of tacos, I've honestly hated all the ones I've eaten in the US >_>
    That's because the American idea of a taco is totally different from the Mexcian idea of a taco, just like pretty much all "ethnic" food in the US.
This discussion has been closed.