User Avatar Image

So, is anyone planning on going to Dragon*Con?

posted by HelloCthulhu on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
I'm planning the trip now and it would be wonderful if I knew I could meet up with someone that I am at least semi-familiar with. I am also looking for someone to go halves on my room with me. It is a two queen-size bed room only 1.7 miles from the convention sites.
139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As much as I would like to, at this point I'm probably not going. I need to save up for moving to the US for good, and I'm back to zero right now, without a job either. I don't think that's going to happen, even if I could afford it, it would be wiser to keep it aside at this point.
    I'm hoping to be able to make it next year though. Sorry Pants and Dashing, I was hoping to get together with the two of you guys (as well as anyone else from the forums who could make it, of course) but looks like it's not happening this year.

Unless someone wants to pay for my plane, hotel and convention tickets. In which case sure, I'll go :p
  • hotel and plane officially paid for

holy cow, weight taken off my back.
  • Giant Tope;505664 said:
    hotel and plane officially paid for

holy cow, weight taken off my back.
    I need to buy both for PAX.
  • I still need to pay for my room. Moving out has drained my finances a bit.
  • Not planning , but dreaming that one day I will go. The babes there are UNREAL
  • doodo!;508070 said:
    Not planning , but dreaming that one day I will go. The babes there are UNREAL
    Oh gods, I hope we can all avoid this. I am not a fan of watching my back.
  • Comrade Pants;508071 said:
    Oh gods, I hope we can all avoid this. I am not a fan of watching my back.
    It's okay, you're not a babe. He'll be busy making THEM creeped out.
  • Avistew;508170 said:
    It's okay, you're not a babe. He'll be busy making THEM creeped out.
    Yes, I will creep out towards them slowly and they will be creeped out as I make my pounce after I have crept towards them they shall be creeped out they shall!
  • doodo!;508177 said:
    Yes, I will creep out towards them slowly and they will be creeped out as I make my pounce after I have crept towards them they shall be creeped out they shall!
    You might find that hard. You see, unlike the decidedly more polyurethane women you've been practicing with, real women move when you try to... "pounce"... as you call it.
Add Comment