User Avatar Image

So, is anyone planning on going to Dragon*Con?

posted by HelloCthulhu on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
I'm planning the trip now and it would be wonderful if I knew I could meet up with someone that I am at least semi-familiar with. I am also looking for someone to go halves on my room with me. It is a two queen-size bed room only 1.7 miles from the convention sites.
139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • doodo!;508177 said:
    Yes, I will creep out towards them slowly and they will be creeped out as I make my pounce after I have crept towards them they shall be creeped out they shall!
    You might find that hard. You see, unlike the decidedly more polyurethane women you've been practicing with, real women move when you try to... "pounce"... as you call it.
  • Comrade Pants;508216 said:
    You might find that hard. You see, unlike the decidedly more polyurethane women you've been practicing with, real women move when you try to... "pounce"... as you call it.
    Or, you know, slid into a hip throw. I'm fairly certain that Dragon*Con does not have padded floors, so this could be moderately painful.

Or is that just me?
  • Alcoremortis;508240 said:
    Or, you know, slid into a hip throw. I'm fairly certain that Dragon*Con does not have padded floors, so this could be moderately painful.

Or is that just me?
    Nope. You're right on the money.
  • Comrade Pants;508278 said:
    Nope. You're right on the money.
    Awesome! Glad I'm not alone.
  • I said creep! I'll go ninja, under cover(s)...
  • I love how at least we can always guarantee their will be at least one person the mods hate more than me.
  • Comrade Pants;508337 said:
    I love how at least we can always guarantee their will be at least one person the mods hate more than me.
    Mods, correct offensive material, now what you've said could be considered offensive. And I won't say anything I've said wasn't a team effort. First I was called creepy and now I'm hated. What do you expect me to do, atleast I have the gentleman quality to make a joke out of it rather than to judge you for judging me.

I keep my reservations, but it could be offensive, I'm not offended.
  • Guys, quit picking on Doodo and get back on topic.
  • Alright, necroing this thread. Who all is showing up? T-minus 9 days til con and so far I've got...

Comrade Pants
    Comrade Mortis
    Rather Dashing
    Giant Tope

Anyone else from here coming to con?
  • Not attending, but Sylvestor McCoy apparently is. ALL THE JEALOUSY.
Add Comment