User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 22.4K users
Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.
2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • tredlow;508683 said:
    I wish there were less cars.
    Amen, brother.
    seibert999;508721 said:
    i wish that a new game is announced
    Granted. No one bothers to tell you about it, though.

I wish I had an original wish for this thread instead of this one. And I wish to get a good reply for that.
  • Granted, you use your wish to get an original wish, but that wish becomes even more corrupted than the last due to the perverted nature of this thread. So your wish to get a wish is wasted, however you cannot undo that decision and get the first wish back since you already wished for a good reply, which of course you don't get.
    You do get a picture of Bender though, telling you to plunge your teeth into hardened metal alloy, which I would imagine would be rather uncomfortable due to the fact that humans do not usually eat metal, and its construct is generally too durable for human teeth to properly chew. Your teeth are damaged, and you get a hefty dentist bill.

I wish I had a moat with crocodiles in it, along with a drawbridge, all the way around my 7th floor condo.
  • Granted. You can never leave.

I wish I wore a wishy fish.
  • tredlow;509287 said:
    I wish I wore a wishy fish.
    You instead get served a fishy dish (un-filleted, muahahaha!).

I wish I could visit another inhabited planet, with all of the things necessary for my survival, with no major diseases, and no life forms which would kill me or harm me in any way.
  • Hayden;509289 said:
    You instead get served a fishy dish (un-filleted, muahahaha!).
    I wishy wish that you make a wishy wish.
  • tredlow;509290 said:
    I wishy wish that you make a wishy wish.
    Done, now corrupt it!
  • Your wish was too wishy to be wished.

I wish the fish will wish a dish for its wish.
  • Your wish was pure pish posh, and was swiftly pushed away.

I wish for more free time.
  • Granted. You got fired and/or expelled.

I wish I am strong and I can kick.
  • Granted, but you have gotten so strong that the bulk of your muscles denies you the required agility to perform a kick.

I wish... upon a star.
Add Comment